News: PHH Corp (PHH.N)
17 Dec 2013
Tue, Oct 8 2013
* Indexes off: Dow 0.27 pct, S&P 0.22 pct, Nasdaq 0.19 pct
NEW YORK, Oct 8 - U.S. stocks were poised for a flat open on Tuesday on faint signs of progress to resolve the fiscal standoff in Washington, although an agreement still remained elusive.
* Earnings season to begin with Alcoa reporting after market close
NEW YORK, Oct 8 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Tuesday as small signs of progress began to emerge in the fiscal standoff among politicians in Washington.
Oct 8 - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
NEW YORK - PHH Corp is exploring splitting up its mortgage and auto fleet leasing businesses, and selling each of the units, three people familiar with the situation told Reuters on Monday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, August 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings expects to assign a 'BB' rating to PHH Corporation's (PHH) proposed $300 million senior unsecured note issuance due 2021. The proceeds from the issuance, along with unrestricted cash on hand, will be used to tender $300 million of PHH's existing $450 million, 9.25% senior unsecured notes due March 2016 (2016 notes). In addition, PHH expects to use available unrestricted cash on hand to re
- Bear Of The Day: PHH Corp.
- PHH Corporation's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- PHH Corp: Parts Worth More Than The Whole
- Mortgage Servicers Still Have Plenty of Juice: Oppenheimer
- Revisiting The Taper-Protection Theme To Bulletproof Portfolios
- PHH's CEO Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- New Airbus Delivery, National Credit Trends, Financing Facilities, Stock Price Updates, and Quarterly Cash Dividends - Research Report on CIT, Equifax, Fifth Street Finance, PHH, and CapitalSource
- Before the Bell Scans: Capital One Financial Corp., PHH Corp., Total System Services Inc., and Equifax Inc.
- PHH Arval Appoints Senior Vice President of US Sales
- PHH Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
- PHH Corporation Announces Flow Sale Agreement for Mortgage Servicing Rights
- PHH Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
- PHH Arval Receives Bronze Stevie in 2013 American Business Awards
- PHH Corporation Announces Completion of Its Tender Offer for 9¼% Senior Notes Due 2016
- Financial Services Companies Announce Acquisitions, Fee Reductions, Expos, Notes Offerings and Dividends - Research Report on Gallagher, PHH, SEI, Virtus Investment Partners, and The Standard
- PHH Corporation Announces Completion of Offering of $350 Million of 6.375% Senior Notes Due 2021