News: PulteGroup Inc (PHM)
24 May 2013
Thu, Apr 25 2013
* First-quarter EPS $0.21 vs loss/share $0.03 a year earlier
NEW YORK, April 25 - PulteGroup Inc : * Shares down 2.2 percent in premarket trade following results
- PulteGroup Inc , the No. 2 U.S. homebuilder, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as it sold more homes at higher prices, and said orders rose 4 percent.
April 25 - PulteGroup Inc, the No. 2 U.S. homebuilder, reported a quarterly profit compared with a loss a year earlier as it benefited from low mortgage rates and a shortage of new homes available for sale.
- PulteGroup Inc , the No.2 U.S. homebuilder, said quarterly profit jumped fourfold, buoyed by a rebound in the housing market, but a $49 million charge for potential loan repurchase obligations dragged down its shares.
* Fourth-quarter earnings $0.15/share vs $0.04 year earlier
NEW YORK, Jan 31 - PulteGroup Inc : * Shares down 3.8 percent premarket after results
- PulteGroup Inc , the No. 2 U.S. homebuilder, reported a fourfold increase in fourth-quarter profit as it sold more homes at higher prices and said orders jumped 27 percent.
Jan 31 - PulteGroup Inc, the No. 2 U.S. homebuilder, reported a fourfold increase in fourth-quarter profit as it sold more homes at higher prices and said orders jumped 27 percent.
- A Canary In Real Estate's Coal Mine
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Rentech Is A Keeper (5/23/13)
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Lumber Liquidators Is a Buy
- The Sleeping Giant Awakes: Here Comes The Housing Recovery
- Analysts' Actions: MDC PHM ROSE RYL STI
- PulteGroup, Inc. Presents at 6th Annual J.P. Morgan Homebuilding and Building Products Conference 2013, May-21-2013 08:45 AM
- PulteGroup, Inc. Presentation At The J.P. Morgan Homebuilding & Building Products Conference To Be Webcast Live
- DiVosta Homes Expands Presence in Sarasota Market
- Homeowners Inspire Pulte Homes Life Tested® Online Video Campaign
- PulteGroup, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- PulteGroup to Redeem All Outstanding 2014 Notes Totaling $399 Million in Aggregate Principal Amount
- Today's Research on PulteGroup, Weyerhaeuser, Heckmann, and TASER Intl.
- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Launches an Investigation against PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM) for Potential Breaches of Fiduciary Duties by Its Board of Directors
- Millennials Won't Be Life-Long Renters
- PulteGroup First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release And Webcast Conference Call Scheduled For April 25, 2013
- Housing Demand, Land Acquisitions and Growing Backlog - Research Report on PulteGroup, KB Home, NVR, Hovnanian and MDC Holdings