News: PhotoMedex Inc (PHMD.OQ)
10 Jul 2014
Tue, Jun 17 2014
TEL AVIV, June 17 - Skincare company Photomedex is looking to leverage the dozens of new clinics it gained across the United States in its recent purchase of eye surgery firm LCA-Vision to boost revenue from its skin disease treatments.
- Skin health company PhotoMedex Inc said it would buy LCA-Vision Inc , which provides laser vision correction services under the Lasik Plus brand, for about $106 million.
Feb 13 - Skin health company PhotoMedex Inc said it would buy LCA-Vision Inc, which provides laser vision correction services under the Lasik Plus brand, for about $106 million.
- PhotoMedex's (PHMD) CEO Dolev Rafaeli on Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- PhotoMedex (PHMD) Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- 4 Attractive Small-Cap Growth And Value Stocks You Have Never Heard Of
- PhotoMedex's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- PhotoMedex, Inc. Discusses Q4 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Open Letter To The Board Of LCA-Vision On The Proposed PhotoMedex Transaction
- PhotoMedex Extends Agreement with Ya-Man for the no!no! Brand in Japan
- PhotoMedex Raises Fourth Quarter 2012 Revenue Forecast
- PhotoMedex Supports Psoriasis and Vitiligo Patients Through New "Live Clear. Live Free." Campaign
- PhotoMedex to Participate in Four Investment Conferences During December
- PhotoMedex Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- no!no! Hair Breaks Another Beauty Sales Record on TV Home Shopping
- PhotoMedex to Hold Third Quarter 2012 Conference Call on November 7th
- no!no! Hair Exceeds Expectations on QVC UK Weekend Feature Program, Selling Nearly 9,000 Units
- New Data Show no!no! Hair Dominates the Japanese Market for Women`s Hair Removal Devices
- PhotoMedex`s XTRAC Laser for Treating Psoriasis Featured in Two Dermatology Medical Journals