News: Polaris Industries Inc (PII.N)
23 Apr 2014
April 23 - Polaris Industries Inc raised its full-year profit forecast after reporting a 7 percent rise in quarterly earnings, helped by strong sales of its motorcycles and off-road vehicles.
CHICAGO - Polaris Industries Inc posted a higher quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by strong sales of its motorcycles and off-road vehicles.
CHICAGO, Jan 28 - Polaris Industries Inc posted a higher quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by strong sales of its motorcycles and off-road vehicles.
- Polaris Urging Help to Re-Open Areas of the Imperial Sand Dunes
- Polaris Reports Record First Quarter 2014 Results; EPS Increased 11% to $1.19 on 19% Sales Growth
- Consumer Goods Companies Announce Acquisitions, Partnerships, and Appointments - Analyst Notes on BorgWarner, Polaris, Unilever, Coty, and Gentherm
- Analyst Radar on Consumer Discretionary Equities -- Research on Caesars Entertainment, Diamond Resorts Intl., Polaris Industries, and Mattel
- Polaris Schedules First Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Polaris Acquires Kolpin Outdoors, Inc.
- Polaris Takes Camp RZR to the United Arab Emirates
- Polaris Enters 10-Year Exclusive Partnership with Boy Scouts of America
- Indian Motorcycle Announces 'Two-Wheel Salute for a Hometown Hero' Contest to Celebrate America's Local Heroes
- Polaris Debuts 2015 Snowmobile Lineup