Polaris Industries Inc (PII.N)
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.70 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* In conjunction with U.S. CPSC, voluntarily recalling certain model year 2015 RANGER 900s due to faulty fasteners on a heat shield
Polaris Industries Inc is recalling about 19,200 all-terrain vehicles due to fire hazard and risk of injury, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said on Tuesday.
March 21 Polaris Industries Inc is recalling about 19,200 all-terrain vehicles due to fire hazard and risk of injury, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said on Tuesday.
* CEO Scott Wine's fy 2016 total compensation $5.46 million versus $7.11 million in fy 2015 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2ndW8MA Further company coverage:
Feb 28 Motorcycle and all-terrain vehicle maker Polaris Industries Inc plans to launch an electric bike under its marque Indian brand in the next four or five years, a senior executive said.
* State Street Corp reports a 6.81 percent passive stake in polaris industries inc as of Dec. 31, 2016 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2k4GuQM) Further company coverage:
- On The Rebound - Cramer's Mad Money (7/26/17)
- June Gains Extend Moats' YTD Strength
- Polaris Industries' (PII) CEO Scott Wine on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Polaris Industries Inc. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Watch Out For This High Dividend Yield Fund
- Polaris: A Once In A Lifetime Discount