News: Packaging Corp of America (PKG.N)
6 Dec 2013
Tue, Sep 24 2013
Sept 24 - One of Boise Inc's largest shareholders doesn't plan to vote for the paper and packaging company's $1.28 billion takeover by rival Packaging Corp of America and said Boise should spin-off its paper business instead.
- Packaging Corp of America said it would acquire smaller rival Boise Inc for about $1.28 billion to boost its container board capacity.
- Best Mid-Cap Dividend Stocks According To ONeil Principles
- Why Price/Earnings Multiples Can Mislead Investors
- Packaging of America Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ahead Of Earnings, Price Action Absolutely Matters
- Packaging Corporation Of America Bets Big On Boise
- Who Knew Paper Could Be So Sexy?
- AAAResearchReports.com Daily Briefing: Graphic Packaging Holding, Ball Corp., Bemis Co., and Packaging Corp. of America
- Packaging Corporation of America Executive Chairman to Speak at Vertical Research Partners’ 2013 Global Paper & Packaging Conference
- Before the Bell Scans: Ball Corp., Graphic Packaging Holding Co., Bemis Co. Inc., and Packaging Corp. of America
- Packaging Corporation of America Completes Acquisition of Boise Inc.
- Packaging Corporation of America Announces Successful Completion of Tender Offer for Boise Inc.
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: Graphic Packaging Holding Co., Ball Corp., Packaging Corp. of America, and Bemis Co. Inc.
- Packaging Corporation of America Reports Record Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Strategic Goals, Updated Earnings Outlook, Acquisitions, Earnings Schedule, and Sustainability Efforts - Research Report on Clorox, Crown Holdings, PCA, Domtar, and Sonoco
- Packaging Corporation of America Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2013 Operating Results
- PCA and Boise Announce Early Termination of HSR Waiting Period