News: PerkinElmer Inc (PKI.N)
16 Sep 2014
Thu, Apr 24 2014
- Scientific instruments maker PerkinElmer Inc on Thursday reported a higher-than-expected first-quarter profit, helped by increased demand for its medical diagnostics products and continued double-digit growth in China.
April 24 - Scientific instruments maker PerkinElmer Inc on Thursday reported a higher-than-expected first-quarter profit, helped by increased demand for its medical diagnostics products and continued double-digit growth in China.
- Will This Coverage Initiation Help PerkinElmer (PKI) Stock Today?
- PerkinElmer's (PKI) CEO Robert Friel on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Q2 2014 Perkinelmer Inc Earnings Conference Call (Webcast)
- PerkinElmer: 6 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Month
- PerkinElmer's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- PerkinElmer, Inc. Discusses Q1 2014 Results (Webcast)
- PerkinElmer Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2014
- Financial Results, Investor Meeting Schedule, Dividend Declaration, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Quest, Abaxis, Charles River Laboratories, PerkinElmer and Covance
- PerkinElmer Board Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Breakthrough Technologies, Scheduled Conference Calls, Positive Opinions, and Stock Options Grants - Analyst Notes on IDEXX Laboratories, AmSurg, Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, OPKO and PerkinElmer
- PerkinElmer to Hold Earnings Call on Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Innovative Air Monitoring Services, Launches, Partnerships, Accreditations, and Top Workplace Recognitions - Analyst Notes on PerkinElmer, Agilent, Centene, Waters and Medivation
- Technical Summary on Life Sciences Tools and Services Stocks -- Research on Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, PerkinElmer, and Quintiles Transnational Holdings
- Strategic Collaborations and Expanded Repurchase Programs - Analyst Notes on Covance, PerkinElmer, PAREXEL, Analogic and Alere
- PerkinElmer Launches Novel Real-Time Air Quality Sensor Network
- PerkinElmer Launches Newborn Screening Program with China’s National Health and Family Planning Commission