News: Polycom Inc (PLCM.O)
Wed, Apr 23 2014
- Videoconferencing equipment maker Polycom Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly adjusted profit as cost cuts, including workforce reductions, boosted margins.
April 23 - Videoconferencing equipment maker Polycom Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly adjusted profit as cost cuts, including workforce reductions, boosted margins.
- Tracking George Soros' Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- 10 Stocks George Soros Is Buying in 2014
- 8 Stocks George Soros Is Buying in 2014
- Why Polycom (PLCM) Stock Is Spiking Today
- Polycom's (PLCM) CEO Peter Leav on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next?
- Emerge.MD to Deliver Video-Enhanced Telehealth Polycom Ready Solution to Enhance Patient Care
- Polycom’s Top Six Ways Video Collaboration is Making a Positive Impact in Healthcare
- Communications Equipment Equities Technical Data -- Ciena, Sierra Wireless, CommScope Holding, Polycom, and Harmonic
- New Applications, Upcoming Conferences, Financial Results, and Acquisitions - Research Reports on FireEye, Qlik, Polycom, Cornerstone OnDemand and Microsemi
- Polycom Reports Significantly Improved Operating Performance on Revenue of $332 Million in Second Quarter 2014
- Polycom Announces New $200 Million Share Repurchase Authorization
- Polycom to Announce Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results on Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Polycom Appoints Geoff Thomas as President of Asia Pacific
- Capacity Expansion, Conference Call Schedules, New Deals for Portfolio Growth, and Market Activity - Analyst Notes on JDSU, Harris, Nokia, Polycom and Sonus
- Technical Coverage of Communications Equipment Stocks -- Research on Alcatel-Lucent, Ciena, Polycom, and CommScope Holding