Philip Morris International Inc (PM.N)
24 Feb 2017
* Philip Morris International Inc - file for potential debt shelf; size not disclosed - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2lH2Flm Further company coverage:
* Philip morris international inc. (pmi) reports 2016 results; provides 2017 earnings per share forecast
BRIEF-PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT TO EXTEND TERM OF ITS EXISTING $2.0 BLN REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
* PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL - ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT, EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 7, 2017, TO EXTEND TERM OF ITS EXISTING $2.0 BILLION REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
Philip Morris International Inc filed a much-awaited U.S. application to market a new type of cigarette that heats rather than burns tobacco and may carry fewer health risks.
LONDON Philip Morris International , the world's largest international tobacco company, said it could eventually stub out cigarette sales as it launched an alternative product in Britain on Wednesday.
* Soros Fund Management dissolves share stake in General Motors - SEC filing
TOKYO/LONDON, Nov 8 British American Tobacco PLC (BAT) plans to test a new tobacco-based cigarette alternative in Japan next month, it said on Tuesday, taking aim at Philip Morris International Inc's popular iQOS and Japan Tobacco Inc's Ploom Tech.
* Philip Morris International says in September, Thailand's Department Of Special Investigations commenced formal investigations against co
* Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) reports 2016 third-quarter results; reaffirms 2016 full-year reported diluted EPS forecast
- iQOS: A Product Of Innovation Or Necessity For Philip Morris?
- Philip Morris Boosts Its Guidance
- Can 20 Financial Ratios Measure A Company's Moat Just Like Morningstar? Update
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 2/22/17: LNCE, ARNC, PLSE, INTX
- 4% Dividend Yield And A Feel-Good Story - Who Can Resist?
- Dividend Update - January 2017