News: PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC.N)
14 Mar 2014
Mon, Mar 3 2014
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc said it had received a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice seeking information about its relationship with certain merchant and payment processor customers.
March 3 - PNC Financial Services Group Inc said it had received a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice seeking information about its relationship with certain merchant and payment processor customers.
March 3 - PNC Financial Services Group Inc said it received federal subpoenas about its lending practices in relation to certain federally backed mortgage loans.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, January 16 (Fitch) PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) reported a solid 1.34% return-on-asset (ROA) during the fourth quarter of 2013 (4Q'13), according to Fitch Ratings. PNC's results benefitted from a release from mortgage repurchase reserves, lower provision expenses, and a modest improvement in spread income. However, these gains were partially offset by higher expenses. The release of mortgage repurchase reserves
Dec 23 - PNC Financial Services Group Inc agreed to pay $35 million to settle U.S. charges that the former National City Corp discriminated against African-American and Hispanic borrowers by charging them more on home mortgages because of their race or national origin.
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc will pay Freddie Mac $89 million to resolve all repurchase liabilities on home loans sold to the government-backed housing agency through the end of 2008.
Dec 6 - PNC Financial Services Group Inc will pay Freddie Mac $89 million to resolve all repurchase liabilities on home loans sold to the government-backed housing agency through the end of 2008.
NEW YORK - Ameriprise Financial Inc said Monday that it had hired two adviser teams and two individual advisers from Morgan Stanley, PNC Financial Services Group Inc and UBS Wealth Management Americas.
Sept 16 - PNC Financial Services Group Inc's projected Tier 1 common ratio will fall to a low of 9.4 percent through the second quarter of 2015 under a severely adverse scenario, the lender's mid-year stress test results showed.
- Stress Testing: A Credit Spread Ranking Of 12 U.S. And 12 International Banks
- PNC Financial Services Group: Better Earnings And Future Growth In The Changing Environment
- Normalized Bank Earnings Indicate Further Gains
- PNC Financial Services: 5 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Year
- Cramer's Mad Money - Bank Of America Has The Most Upside Of Any Bank I Follow (1/16/14)
- The PNC Financial Services Group Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Financial Companies Report Earnings Results, Schedules, and Launches - Analyst Notes on ACE, MBIA, PNC, Assured Guaranty, and Annaly
- The PNC Financial Services Group To Report First Quarter Earnings April 16
- ValueVision Media Increases PNC Bank Credit Facility by $25 Million
- PNC Executive To Speak At Credit Suisse Financial Services Conference
- PNC Bank And IRS Offer Free Tax Assistance
- No Silver Spoon: Most Millionaires Credit Hard Work And Smart Saving As Keys To Financial Success
- PNC Earns Record Net Income of $4.2 Billion for Full Year 2013 and Reports $7.39 Diluted EPS
- NAIAS Education Day Brings Youth, Auto Industry Together
- Stock Movement, Dividends, and Financial Results Schedules - Research Report on Bank of America, PNC, KeyCorp, First Republic Bank, and Royal Bank of Canada
- PNC Declares Dividend Of 44 Cents On Common Stock