News: PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC.N)
18 Dec 2014
Mon, Dec 8 2014
Dec 8 - PNC Financial Services Group Inc appointed senior vice chairman and chief risk officer Joseph Guyaux as president and chief executive of PNC Mortgage.
Oct 27 - Willis North America, a unit of Willis Group Holdings, hired Nancy Korcinsky from PNC Financial Services Group Inc as managing partner of its Pittsburgh operations.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 16 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) $5 billion commercial paper program a short-term debt rating of 'F1'. The rating action details follow at the end of this press release. PNC's short-term IDR is currently 'F1' and was last affirmed on Oct. 7, 2014 following Fitch's large regional bank peer review. KEY RATING DRIVERS - SHORT-TERM DEBT PNC's short-term debt ratings are equa
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 15 (Fitch) PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) reported a solid 1.25% return on asset (ROA) during the third quarter of 2014 (3Q'14), supported by solid fee income growth and lower credit costs, partially offset by a continued decline in spread income. Fitch Ratings views the quarter's results as consistent with PNC's credit profile, with ratings that remain among some of the highest in the world. PNC's rating
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed PNC Financial Service Group, Inc.'s (PNC) Issuer-Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'A+/F1'. The Rating Outlook remains Stable. The affirmation reflects PNC's strong risk-adjusted earnings profile, stable and diverse business model, and its consistency of performance through time. The rating action follows a periodic review of the large regional banking group, which includes BB&T Corpo
Aug 5 - U.S. Bank named Patrick Woolfe portfolio manager for its Private Client Reserve division in Chicago.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, July 16 (Fitch) PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) reported a solid 1.31% return on asset (ROA) during the second quarter of 2014 (2Q'14), supported by strong fee income growth and lower credit costs, offset by higher expenses and a continued decline in spread income. Reflecting a still uneven economic recovery and a competitive lending environment, PNC grew loans only 1.4% on a linked-quarter basis, with commercial
- Primary 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage All-In Yields Fall 0.12% And Value Of Net Servicing Closes Up 0.16% For The Week
- Backtesting The New Nifty Fifty Using Weighted, Equal-Weight, And Random-Assignment Designs
- Primary 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Yields Rise 0.04% And Value Of Net Servicing Closes Up 1.69% For The Week
- First Internet Bancorp: Turnaround Banking Story Taking Shape
- Primary 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Yields Drop 0.08% And Value Of Net Servicing Closes Narrowly Mixed
- How to Trade Seven Regional Banks After BB&T's Deal for Susquehanna
- Harris Williams & Co. Advises Survey Sampling International, LLC on its Majority Investment from HGGC
- PNC Foundation Announces Leadership Change
- Harris Williams & Co. Advises Distribution International, Inc. on its Sale to Advent International
- The PNC Financial Services Group To Report Fourth Quarter And Full Year Earnings On January 16
- PNC Announces Two Executive Appointments
- Harris Williams & Co. Advises PSC on its Sale to Littlejohn & Co.
- Regional Banks Equities Technical Coverage - PNC Financial Services, SunTrust Banks, TCF Financial, Zions Bancorp., and Umpqua Holdings
- Harris Williams & Co. Advises Encompass Home Health & Hospice on its Pending Sale to HealthSouth Corporation for $750 Million
- PNC Chief Executive To Speak At Goldman Sachs Investor Conference
- PNC Executive to Speak at Citi Global Investor Conference