News: Pentair Ltd (PNR.N)
9 Dec 2013
Mon, Dec 9 2013
HONG KONG - KKR & Co LP and Bain Capital are among suitors which have placed initial bids for Tyco International Inc's South Korean security systems unit, a business valued at about $1.6 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
* S.Korea security systems unit worth around $1.6 bln -sources
Nov 20 -: * ITT, Pentair : Stifel starts with buy * Xylem : Stifel starts with hold For a summary of rating and price target changes on U.S. companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/US For a summary of rating and price target changes on Canadian companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/CA
- Do Your Stocks Pass My Filter System As Well As This One?
- Pentair Cleans Up
- Cramer's Mad Money - Housing Stocks Vs. Housing-Related Stocks (11/4/13)
- Pentair Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Pentair Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- How Demand For Water Infrastructure Will Play Out
- Pentair Announces Share Repurchase Program
- Pentair Board of Directors Approves Proposed Change in Place of Incorporation
- PENTAIR TO PROVIDE 2014 GUIDANCE ON DECEMBER 17
- Technical Study: PulteGroup Inc., Joy Global Inc., Pentair Ltd, and Dover Corp.
- PENTAIR HOSTS 2013 INVESTOR & ANALYST EVENT
- Financial Results, Completed Acquisitions and Dividends - Research Report on Pentair, Barnes Group, CIRCOR, Mueller Water, and H&E Equipment Services
- PENTAIR INNOVATION HONORED AT 2013 AQUATECH AMSTERDAM
- Pre-Market Review: PulteGroup Inc., Joy Global Inc., Dover Corp., and Pentair Ltd
- Pentair Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
- PENTAIR ANNOUNCES PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER MICHAEL SCHROCK TO DEPART AT END OF YEAR