Panera Bread Co (PNRA.O)
26 May 2017
Wed, May 10 2017
NEW YORK, May 10 A US$3bn loan backing the US$7.2bn takeover of bakery chain Panera Bread Co by JAB Holding Co, owned by Germany's billionaire Reimann family, is being arranged by a bank group led by JP Morgan and meeting solid demand, several bankers said.
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.82 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Panera Bread to create 10,000 new delivery jobs by end of 2017
LOS ANGELES, April 24 Panera Bread Co on Monday said it would add more than 10,000 new delivery jobs by the end of the year, as it expands the service to as much as 40 percent of its restaurants.
BRIEF-Panera Bread says is no longer planning on hosting a call to discuss its fiscal 2017 Q1 results
* Panera bread co - company is no longer planning on hosting a call to discuss its fiscal 2017 Q1 results as previously announced Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 11 Buffett-backed Private Equity Firm 3G Capital Weighing Bid For Panera Bread - NY Post, citing sources Source text : http://nyp.st/2p0VVNJ
BRIEF-Panera Bread says merger agreement provides termination fee of $215 mln will be payable to Rye Parent if deal terminated
* Panera Bread - Merger agreement provides termination fee of $215 million will be payable by co to Rye Parent if deal terminated under certain specified circumstances Source text: [http://bit.ly/2oKgY76] Further company coverage:
JAB Holdings, the owner of Caribou Coffee and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, said on Wednesday it would buy bakery chain Panera Bread Co for $7.2 billion, as it expands its coffee and breakfast empire through the biggest-ever U.S. restaurant deal. | Video
* JAB is world's No.1 pure-play coffee maker by volume (Adds Breakingviews link)
* Panera Bread Co says in fiscal Q1 2017, company-owned comparable net bakery-cafe sales increased 5.3 percent compared to the same period in fiscal 2016
- Cloud Computing Does Not Need Help From Washington - Cramer's Mad Money (5/22/17)
- Dividend Champions Everywhere
- The Next Restaurant Stock Likely To Be Acquired: Bojangles'
- Investor Movement Index For April 2017
- Mergers And Acquisitions: Beating The Odds (With Acquirers)
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Activist He Said, She Said Battle