News: Panera Bread Co (PNRA.O)
23 Jul 2014
Tue, Apr 29 2014
- Panera Bread Co reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday and trimmed its 2014 sales and profit forecasts after severe winter storms in large swathes of the United States prevented customers from visiting its cafes.
LOS ANGELES - Shares of Panera Bread Co fell as much as 7 percent on Wednesday, one day after the formerly high-flying chain merely affirmed its fiscal first-quarter and full-year outlooks at its investor meeting.
- Olive Garden Is the Hill Darden Wants to Die On
- The Panera Bread Company Boulder Is Rolling Downhill - Is It Near The Valley?
- Restaurant Roundup: Companies To Watch
- Boston Market CEO: Fast Casual Dining Growing With Jobs, Economy
- How Dig Inn Is Doing Business Differently Than McDonald's
- Endless Food at TGI Fridays Isn't the Only Fun Thing Happening at Restaurants
- Panera Bread Announces Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Earnings Release Date
- New Leaderships, Statement Release on Rumors, New Hotels, Conversion Rate Update, and Term Loans - Analyst Notes on Charter, Sysco, Marriott, Omnicom and Panera Bread
- Prestigious Certifications, Commitment for Technology Platform, and Successful Acquisitions - Analyst Notes on Panera, Marriott, Signet, SYSCO and Tiffany's
- Panera Bread Company Closes on $100 Million Term Loan
- Panera Bread Company Announces New Share Repurchase Program and Termination of Existing Program
- Panera Announces 100% Franchisee Commitment to Panera 2.0
- Panera Bread Issues Comprehensive Food Policy
- Restaurants and Fast Food Companies Announce Cash Dividends, Community Initiatives, New Leaders, and Issue Official Statements - Analyst Notes on McDonald's, Starbucks, Darden, Panera and Papa John's
- Panera Bread to Hold Annual Meeting on June 5, 2014
- Panera Bread Reveals Test Bakery