News: Panera Bread Co (PNRA.O)
10 Dec 2013
Tue, Oct 22 2013
- Panera Bread Co on Tuesday posted a smaller-than-expected gain in quarterly sales at established company-owned bakery cafes as customer visits declined, sending its shares down 3.6 percent in extended trade.
Oct 22 - Panera Bread Co reported quarterly profit that matched Wall Street's view on Tuesday, but shares fell more than 3 percent after sales at established company-owned restaurants grew less than expected because of fewer visits by diners.
July 23 - Panera Bread Co reported higher quarterly profits on Tuesday, but its shares fell almost 5 percent as sales at established company-owned restaurants rose less than expected.
- Restos Announce Financial Results, New Promos and Joint Venture Expansions - Research Report on Starbucks, Yum! Brands, Panera Bread, Cracker Barrel, and Bloomin' Brands
- Restos Post Quarterly Results and Announce New Programs - Research Report on McDonald's, Starbucks, Chipotle, Wendy's, and Panera Bread
- Today's Research: SIRIUS XM Radio Inc., Expedia Inc., Panera Bread Co., and Penn National Gaming Inc.
- Morgan & Morgan Announces the Investigation of Panera Bread Company, Inc.
- Financial Results, Charitable Contributions, and Investors Conferences Schedules - Research Report on Panera Bread, Brinker Intl., The Cheesecake Factory, Hain Celestial, and Noodles & Co.
- Early Briefing and Review: SIRIUS XM Radio Inc., Expedia Inc., Penn National Gaming Inc., and Panera Bread Co.
- Pre-Market Review: SIRIUS XM Radio Inc., Expedia Inc., Penn National Gaming Inc., and Panera Bread Co.
- Restaurants Report Financial Results and Announce Expansion Plans - Research Report on Ruby Tuesday, Wendy's, Tim Hortons, Krispy Kreme, and Panera
- Restaurant Industry Leaders in the News - GRILLiT, Chipotle Mexican Grill, McDonald's, Panera Bread, Noodles & Company, Krispy Kreme
- Technical Briefing: Visa, Expedia, Sears Holdings, Penn National Gaming, and Panera Bread