News: PPG Industries Inc (PPG.N)
9 Dec 2013
Sun, Nov 17 2013
Nov 18 - Shandong Jinjing Science and Technology Stock Co Ltd
* CA Immo shares up 3 percent (Adds price for deal, names of buyers, shares)
PARIS, July 29 - Essilor does not expect any major antitrust issues arising from its purchase of PPG Industries Inc's controlling stake in their Transitions Optical joint venture, its chief operating officer said on Monday.
- PPG Industries Inc has agreed to sell its $1.73 billion controlling stake in Transitions Optical, the inventor of modern variable-tint plastic lenses, to business partner Essilor International , PPG said on Monday.
July 29 - PPG Industries Inc will sell its 51 percent stake in photochromic lens unit Transitions Optical to its partner, France's Essilor International, for $1.73 billion, PPG said on Monday.
- Evaluating Third-Quarter Performance Of A Few Bellwethers
- PPG Posts Record Third Quarter Results; Our Favorite Idea In The Chemicals Industry
- Jim Cramer: Europe Is the New Swing Factor
- Cramer's Mad Money - 11 Earnings To Watch In The Week Ahead (10/25/13)
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: AAPL PPG ETN WLL AMZN
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan
- Morales of PPG to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Conference
- Morales of PPG to Attend Citi Basic Materials Conference
- PPG Expands OLED Production to Support Demand for Universal Display Products
- PPG Publishes 2014 Global Color Trends Book
- PPG Board of Directors Ranks First in Study of Governance Capacity
- Pale Yellow Named 2014 Color of the Year by PPG PITTSBURGH PAINTS' THE VOICE OF COLOR Program
- PPG Industries Adds Accelatis Ascension Suite to Monitor, Manage Oracle Hyperion Environment
- PPG Appoints Kappas Vice President, Americas, Protective and Marine Coatings
- Financial Results, Trend Data Findings, and Senior Leadership Changes - Research Report on BP, LyondellBasell, PPG, Olin, and Ashland
- Sklarsky of PPG to Present at Morgan Stanley Chemicals Conference