News: PPL Corp (PPL.N)
19 Dec 2013
Mon, Dec 2 2013
Dec 2 - U.S. power company PPL Corp said Monday it more than doubled the capacity of the Holtwood hydropower facility along the Susquehanna River in south-central Pennsylvania with the completion of a new 125-megawatt powerhouse.
Nov 22 - PPL Corp : * All PPL United Kingdom subsidiaries considered for 'fast tracking' * Based on ofgem's draft determination, co expects no changes to ongoing
Oct 14 - New Jersey cannot subsidize construction of new natural gas-fired electric plants in the state, a federal judge decided, ruling in favor of Pennsylvania power company PPL Corp and other generators who sued to stop the subsidies.
- A U.S. District Court judge in Maryland sided with Pennsylvania power company PPL Corp and others and invalidated Maryland's attempt to subsidize development of new natural gas-fired generation in the state, PPL said on Tuesday.
Oct 1 - A U.S. District Court judge in Maryland sided with Pennsylvania power company PPL Corp and others and invalidated Maryland's attempt to subsidize development of new natural gas-fired generation in the state, PPL said on Tuesday.
- Are These Utilities Stocks Still A Safe Pick For Dividend Investors?
- 6 Ultra Utilities Dogs Power 11% To 27% November Upsides
- Fast Track Status In U.K. Helps PPL Retain Buy Rating
- 17.88% Plains Upside Paced Contender November DiviDogs
- Regulated Utilities To Outperform Diversified Utilities
- Grandma's Money: Giving Her Portfolio A Charge
- Day & Zimmermann Awarded Contract With PPL at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- AAAResearchReports.com Technical Study: PPL Corp., Xcel Energy, Wisconsin Energy, and Pepco Holdings
- PPL Holtwood doubles capacity of hydroelectric facility
- Dedicated Solar Center, Safety Recommendations, Contests, Senior Notes Redemption and Dividends - Research Report on Dominion Resources, Edison International, FirstEnergy, PPL Corp, and AEP
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend January 2
- All PPL United Kingdom Subsidiaries Considered for 'Fast Tracking'
- Quarterly Dividends, Financial Results, and Other Corporate Announcements - Research Report on ITC, Edison International, NextEra Energy, PPL, and DTE Energy
- PPL Corporation Partners with Regional and Local Banks on Innovative Financing Arrangement
- Pre-Market Review: PPL Corp., Xcel Energy Inc., Pepco Holdings Inc., and Wisconsin Energy Corp.
- PPL's Presentation to Be Webcast from Edison Electric Institute's Annual Financial Conference