News: PPL Corp (PPL.N)
25 Nov 2014
Tue, Sep 2 2014
- Pembina Pipeline Corp PPL.TO, which operates regional pipelines in western Canada, said on Tuesday it has agreed to pay $650 million to acquire Vantage pipeline system, which carries up to 40,000 barrels per day of natural gas liquids from North Dakota's Bakken shale field to southern Alberta.
For the full text of this story please click the following link:
(Adds Uniprom, Cukurova Holding, Google, Odyssey Investment Kion Group; updates PPL, Allergan)
* PPL shares rise 3 pct (Adds details, background, shares, analyst comments)
(Corrects PPL Corp item to say Riverstone is not buying its energy unit, but the two companies are combining their merchant power generation businesses)
(Corrects headline and paragraph 1 to say Riverstone is not buying PPL'S energy unit. The two companies are combining their merchant power generation businesses. Removes reference to Reverse Morris Trust)
June 10 - PPL Corp and Riverstone Holdings LLC on Monday said they would combine their merchant power generation businesses into a new stand-alone, publicly traded independent power producer.
June 9 - PPL Corp's 1,260-megawatt Unit 1 at the Susquehanna nuclear power plant in Pennsylvania ramped up to 82 percent power by early Monday from 15 percent power early Thursday, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission said in a report.
May 28 - PPL Corp said Wednesday it completed refueling and maintenance work on its 1,260-megawatt (MW) Unit 1 at the Susquehanna nuclear power plant in Pennsylvania but decided to keep the reactor shut for turbine work.
- Dividend Growth's Not-So-Nifty Fifty
- PPL Corp. A Pick Of Choice For Investors
- One Reason NRG Energy (NRG) Stock Is Climbing Today
- PPL Corporation's (PPL) CEO Bill Spence on Q3 2014 Results -- Earnings Call Transcript
- What to Expect When PPL Corp. (PPL) Reports Third-Quarter Earnings Tuesday
- Optimize Your Dividend Growth Portfolio
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Jan. 2, 2015
- PPL Montana Completes Sale of Hydroelectric Facilities
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Edison Electric Institute's Annual Financial Conference
- Electric Utilities Stocks Technical Report - American Electric Power, PPL Corp., Edison Intl., Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras, and Great Plains Energy
- Quarterly Earnings, Customer Alert Warning, Project Updates, and Earnings Schedules - Research Reports on Exelon, Duke Energy, Dominion, PPL and Edison
- PPL Corporation Reports Third-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Third-Quarter 2014 Results
- Performance Record, Regulatory Approvals, Tariff increases, Monthly Operational Results, and Scheduled Earnings - Research Reports on Trina Solar, PPL, Xcel Energy, United Continental and Denny's
- PPL Corporation launches investor relations app
- PPL Montana Community Fund announces $100,000 in grants to community organizations for fall 2014