News: Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp (PRE.TO)
Tue, Nov 4 2014
LIMA, Nov 4 - Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp said on Tuesday that it expects to produce between 81,200 and 87,300 barrels of oil equivalent per day (bpd) next year from its assets in Colombia and Peru, a 22 percent rise over 2014.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct 30 - Karoon Gas Australia Ltd is trying to sell a stake in its Brazilian offshore oil-exploration blocks as it plans to start a $120 million to $150 million drilling program, its top South American executive said.
MEXICO CITY, Oct 17 - Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp, Colombia's largest private oil producer, on Friday said it had signed a three-year deal to analyze potential oil and gas cooperation in Mexico with Pemex, that country's state oil company.
(Corrects headline and first paragraph to say that quantities refer to resources, not reserves)
MEXICO CITY, Aug 20 - Mexican conglomerate Alfa said on Wednesday it paid C$189.4 ($172.7 million) to increase its total stake in Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp to 17.07 percent.
MEXICO CITY, Aug 20 - Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Wednesday said it paid C$21 ($19.15) per share to increase its total stake in Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp to 17.07 percent.
BOGOTA, Aug 14 - Colombia's largest private oil producer, Pacific Rubiales, reported second-quarter net profit of $229 million on Thursday, more than three times than in the same period last year and helped by a jump in crude output to record levels.
HOUSTON, Aug 4 - Canada-listed oil firm Pacific Rubiales launched a tender to sell two cargoes of Colombian Castilla crude and a cargo of Vasconia crude for delivery during September at Covenas port, according to an invitation seen by Reuters on Monday.
BOGOTA, July 23 - Colombia's state oil company Ecopetrol will not adopt Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp's STAR technology to extract heavy crude more efficiently, Ecopetrol said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday.
BOGOTA, July 16 - Colombia's state oil company Ecopetrol will decide next week on whether to adopt Pacific Rubiales' STAR technology to extract heavy crude more efficiently, Mines and Energy Minister Amylkar Acosta said on Wednesday.
- Top 5 Undervalued Financial Stocks
- The Unsustainable State Of The Florida Property Insurance Market, Part IV
- The Unsustainable State Of The Florida Property Insurance Market, Part III
- The Unsustainable State Of The Florida Property Insurance Market, Part II
- PartnerRe's (PRE) CEO Constantinos Miranthis on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Unsustainable State Of The Florida Property Insurance Market, Part I
- Pacific Rubiales announces update on its normal courese issuer bid
- Pacific Rubiales Announces Third Quarter 2014 Results: Reports Record Sales Volumes and Cash Flow (Funds Flow) from Operations
- Pacific Rubiales provides third quarter 2014 operational update
- Pacific Rubiales provides exploration update: 39 wells drilled, 72% success rate achieved, new production added
- Pacific Rubiales signs Memorandum of Understanding with Pemex to jointly explore oil & gas business opportunities in Mexico
- Pacific Rubiales Applies to Delist its Brazilian Depositary Receipts
- Pacific Rubiales Provides Notice of Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Pacific Rubiales Announces Early Exchange Results of its 7.25% Senior Notes Exchange Offer
- Pacific Rubiales Announces Exchange Offer for its Outstanding 7.25% Senior Notes Due 2021
- Pacific Rubiales announces third quarter dividend