Prudential PLC (PRU.L)
17 Jan 2017
Wed, Jan 11 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Macro-Prudential Risk Monitor - January 2017 https://www.fitchratings.com/site/re/892224 NEW YORK, January 11 (Fitch) Real credit growth in 2016 slowed to the lowest level since the global financial crisis (GFC) in 2009, says Fitch Ratings in its latest Macro-Prudential Risk Monitor. Consequently, macro-prudential risk indicators (MPI scores) continue to trend lower. Fitch estimates that global median r
* Ceo mike wells says still interested in "bolt-on" acquisitions in united states
LONDON/BANGALORE Prudential's Asian focus drove a 19 percent rise in new business profit for the first nine months, the British life insurer said on Wednesday as it pledged to raise its dividend by 5 percent every year.
* Shares up 1.6 pct (Adds quotes from Investor Day, bullet points, share price, analyst quote)
* CEO Wells says sees "significant" growth opportunities across Asia, Europe, U.S.
BRIEF-Prudential says new business trends experienced in the first half of the year have continued in the third quarter of 2016
* Prudential - For our UK life business, in the first 9 months, new business profit from retail sales was 41 percent higher
Nov 16 Insurer Prudential Plc reported a 19 percent rise in new business profit for the first nine months of the year, driven mainly by strong performance at its Asian business.
NEW YORK Gregory Peters, senior investment officer at Prudential Fixed Income, on Tuesday said the steep selloff in U.S. bonds following last week's surprise election of Donald Trump to the White House and the Republican sweep of Congress was overdone.
* Reached an agreement to sell 100 pct of its life insurance subsidiary in Korea, PCA Life Insurance Co., Ltd
LONDON, Oct 21 M&G Investments, a unit of insurer Prudential, will lift the suspension of its M&G Property Portfolio and feeder funds from midday on Nov. 4, the firm said in a statement on Friday.
- Wells Fargo: Too Big To Own?
- My 2016 Portfolio Wrap-Up: 2 New Positions, 3 Existing And 1 Sale
- January's 'Best' CCC Companies With Market Cap Greater Than $5B, Yield Greater Than 2.25% And Other Filters
- Prudential Financial: 20% Composite Return In The Frame For 2017
- Final Update: Dugan Stock Scoring System's (DSSS) Late 2015 And Early 2016 Purchases Handily Beat The S&P 500
- Stocking Stuffers: 10 Dividend Stocks That Will Grow With Your Young Ones