Prudential PLC (PRU.L)
Wed, Aug 16 2017
LONDON Britain's Prudential sold its broker-dealer network in the United States for $325 million to LPL Financial , the insurer said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Aug 16 Britain's Prudential sold its broker-dealer network in the United States for $325 million to LPL Financial, the insurer said on Wednesday.
* Announces sale of US broker-dealer network for $325 mln to LPL Financial LLC, the largest independent broker-dealer in the US
* Chief executive mike wells says looking at "external and internal options" for uk annuities book
* TO COMBINE ITS ASSET MANAGER, M&G, AND PRUDENTIAL UK & EUROPE (PRUDENTIAL UK&E) TO FORM M&G PRUDENTIAL
* Group ifrs operating profit 1 of £2,358 million, up 5 per cent
July 12 British insurer Prudential said it had bought a majority stake in Nigeria's Zenith Life to give it access to the African country's fast-growing insurance market.
* Appointment of Thomas Watjen as non-executive director Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Drop in solvency under new disclosure rules reasonable-Bernstein (Adds analysts' comment, solvency data, updates shares)
LONDON, May 18 British insurer Prudential reported a 25 percent rise in first-quarter new business profit on Thursday, driven by growth in Asia, and said the firm's Asia head was stepping down.
- Prudential Financial, Inc. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Buy Novartis Under $80 - Cramer's Lightning Round (8/17/17)
- Vanguard Brings You Banks And Stuff
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio Update - 50 Holdings, 6 Buys, 2 Sells
- 2 Ways Guggenheim Offers Pure Style