Prudential PLC (PRU.L)
Tue, Jun 21 2016
NEW YORK Gregory Peters, a senior investment officer at Prudential Fixed Income with more than $621 billion of assets, said on Tuesday he thinks U.S. stocks and bonds are a "great" buying opportunity if Britain votes to exit the European Union.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, June 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Prudential Plc's (Prudential) USD1bn issue of subordinated notes a rating of 'BBB+'. The notes are rated three notches below Prudential's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'A+', which has a Stable Outlook, to reflect their subordination and loss absorption features, in line with Fitch's notching criteria. KEY RATING DRIVERS The Tier 2 subordinated notes carry a coupon of 5.2
NEW YORK, June 6 Gregory Peters, a senior investment officer at Prudential Fixed Income, said Monday he favors higher-quality high-yield junk bonds even after the sector's rally.
* Says ex-ceo Tidjane Thiam's annual salary in 2015 was 1.09 million stg versus 1.06 million stg year ago
March 31 British insurer Prudential's former chief executive, Tidjane Thiam, earned 5 million pounds ($7.20 million) in the first five months of 2015, according to the company's annual report, published on Thursday.
ZURICH Credit Suisse Chief Executive Tidjane Thiam received 18.9 million Swiss francs ($19.4 million) in cash and share awards from the Swiss bank in 2015 even after requesting a 40 percent bonus cut, according to its annual report.
HANOVER, Germany German insurer Allianz named two new board members to succeed asset management chief Jay Ralph and company investment head Maximilian Zimmerer, who will step down this year.
LONDON Prudential renewed calls for Britain to remain in the European Union on Wednesday, warning that an exit could make it harder for its UK fund management arm M&G to attract investors.
* Company pays first special dividend since 1970 (Releads with Brexit comments, updates shares)
* Chief executive mike wells says it's in prudential's interests for britain to remain in europe Further company coverage:
- AIG: Brexit Implications
- Too Big To Fail And The Ethereum DAO Hack
- Fed Regulation For AIG Will Be Less Onerous Than For Banks: Expect Increased Dividends And Buybacks
- Mid-June 2016 Update: Dugan Stock Scoring System Recent Buys Continue To Massively Outperform The S&P 500
- 5%+ Dividend Yield Portfolio - Positioning For Volatility (A May 2016 Review)
- May I Receive Some Dividends?