News: Prudential Financial Inc (PRU.N)
Wed, Feb 5 2014
Feb 5 - Prudential Financial Inc, the second-largest U.S. life insurer, reported a lower-than-expected adjusted operating income due to pretax losses related to the weakening of Japanese yen against the dollar.
(Corrects first paragraph to say yen weakened, not strengthened)
- Prudential Financial Inc , the second-largest U.S. life insurer, reported a wider loss as premium income fell and Japanese yen strengthened.
* Will buy more overseas retail, entertainment brands-CEO
SHANGHAI, Jan 22 - Fosun International Ltd and Prudential Financial Inc said on Wednesday they will launch a real estate joint venture aimed at investing in urban projects in China.
WASHINGTON, Nov 20 - President Barack Obama's nominee to serve as deputy U.S. Treasury Secretary told lawmakers on Wednesday she believes that large systemically important insurance companies should not face the same capital rules as banks.
- Prudential Financial Inc , the second-largest U.S. life insurer, reported higher-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit, driven its retirement services and annuities business.
Nov 6 - Prudential Financial Inc, the second-largest U.S. life insurer, reported a quarterly profit, driven by higher income from its retirement services and investment management business.
WASHINGTON - Prudential Financial said it will not ask a federal court to overturn a designation by the U.S. risk council that will subject the company to strict capital requirements and oversight by the Federal Reserve.
WASHINGTON, Oct 18 - Prudential Financial said it will not ask a federal court to overturn a designation by the U.S. risk council that will subject the company to strict capital requirements and oversight by the Federal Reserve.
- The 20 Best Value Bond Trades Of 20 Years Maturity Or Longer
- Will This Upgrade Help Prudential (PRU) Today?
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Leads Best Value Long Maturity Bond Trades
- Allstate Preferred - Are You In Good Hands
- Protective Life: Earnings Beat Not Driven By Sustained Business Improvement
- Fed Approves Tough Bank Liquidity Rule
- Prudential white paper examines key financial planning considerations for same-sex couples in wake of Windsor decision
- Life Insurance Companies Announce Record Annual Originations, Promotions, and Appointments - Analyst Notes on Prudential Financial, Genworth Financial, Lincoln, The Principal, and Manulife Financial
- Prudential Investments to Host Closed End Conference Call
- Prudential Financial reschedules 2014 Financial Strength Symposium
- Letterkenny CoderDojo team wins prestigious Cisco Transatlantic Challenge
- Prudential Capital Group reaches $12 billion in annual originations
- Life Insurance Equities Technical Coverage: MetLife, Genworth Financial, AEGON, and Prudential Financial
- Prudential Investments’ Closed-end Funds Update Portfolio Management Team
- Prudential Investments launches Prudential Jennison Rising Dividend Fund
- Financial Companies Report Appointments, Recognitions, Stock Movements, and Conference Schedules - Analyst Notes on Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, AIG, Schwab, and Prudential Financial