Prudential Financial Inc (PRU.N)
Tue, Nov 15 2016
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Prudential Financial, Inc.'s (PFI) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior debt ratings to 'A' and 'A-', with a Stable Outlook, respectively, from 'A-' and 'BBB+'. In addition, Fitch has upgraded the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) rating assigned to Prudential Insurance Company of America and certain other affiliated insurance companies to 'AA-' from 'A+', with a Negative Out
* Prudential Financial Inc - assets under management amounted to $1.314 trillion at september 30, 2016, compared to $1.184 trillion at december 31, 2015.
* Prudential Financial, Inc. increases its stake to 49% in DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Limited Source text - Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI) has closed a transaction that increases its ownership in the life insurance joint venture, DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Ltd. (DPLI). Under the new agreement, Prudential International Insurance Holdings, Ltd. (PIIH), a wholly owned subsidiary of PFI, a financial services company headquartered in the U.S., has increased its stake in DPLI
* As of September 30, 2016, assets under management of asset management segment were $1.085 trillion Source: (http://bit.ly/2dMkjfX) Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $2.50 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* As of June 30, 2016, assets under management of asset management segment were $1.047 trillion. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Prudential Financial Inc reports 12.0 percent passive stake in Ocular Therapeutix inc as of June 30 - Sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/29QLDMG Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
* Prudential announces pricing terms of tender offer for certain outstanding debt securities
LONDON A subsidiary of Prudential Financial has completed a $1.1 billion longevity reinsurance deal for British speciality insurer Pension Insurance Corporation, the U.S insurer said on Friday.
LONDON, June 10 A subsidiary of Prudential Financial has completed a $1.1 billion longevity reinsurance deal for British speciality insurer Pension Insurance Corporation, the U.S insurer said on Friday.
- Everything You Know Has Changed
- Higher For First Republic Bank? Cramer's Lightning Round (12/08/16)
- November Portfolio Roundup: 2 Buys, 1 New Position
- Nov. 30 Update: Dugan Stock Scoring System's January 2016 Purchases Massively Outperform The S&P 500 YTD
- AIG's Investor Day: More Than On Track To Hit 2017 Targets
- Silicon Valley Bank Set To Benefit From Multi-Trillion Dollar Human Capital Asset Class