Pearson PLC (PSO.N)
24 Feb 2017
Fri, Feb 24 2017
* Initiated processes to explore a potential partnership for its english language learning business Wall Street English
SAO PAULO, Jan 30 Grupo SEB do Brasil could seek an initial public offering following the repurchase of a learning system division from Pearson Plc, to fund growth of the profitable business unit across privately owned elite schools, Chief Executive Officer Chaim Zaher said on Monday.
SAO PAULO, Jan 30 Brazil's Grupo SEB has reacquired Pueri Domus learning systems from Britain's Pearson Plc for an undisclosed value on Monday, the Brazilian company said.
- 5+1 Stocks To Consider - Edtech & Education, The Old And The New
- Pearson: The Continuing Collapse Of A Cash Flow King Searching For Future Growth
- Pearson: Testing Assumptions And Catalysts
- Lithium Miner News For The Month Of January 2017
- Pearson Shares Plunge 30% On Surprise Dividend Cut - It Could Have Been Avoided
- Wall Street Breakfast: Samsung Leadership In Crisis?