Pearson PLC (PSO.N)
26 May 2017
Fri, Feb 24 2017
* Initiated processes to explore a potential partnership for its english language learning business Wall Street English
SAO PAULO, Jan 30 Grupo SEB do Brasil could seek an initial public offering following the repurchase of a learning system division from Pearson Plc, to fund growth of the profitable business unit across privately owned elite schools, Chief Executive Officer Chaim Zaher said on Monday.
SAO PAULO, Jan 30 Brazil's Grupo SEB has reacquired Pueri Domus learning systems from Britain's Pearson Plc for an undisclosed value on Monday, the Brazilian company said.
- Consumer Cyclical Dogs Pulled By Stein Mart, Tailored Brands, And National CineMedia May Gains
- 50 Top-Yield Consumer Cyclical Dogs Paced By Stein Mart, New Media And Barnes For April
- Earn 8% While You Wait For This Stock's Turnaround
- 5+1 Stocks To Consider - Edtech & Education, The Old And The New
- Pearson: The Continuing Collapse Of A Cash Flow King Searching For Future Growth
- Pearson: Testing Assumptions And Catalysts