News: Pearson PLC (PSO.N)
23 Oct 2014
LONDON, Oct 24 - British education and media group Pearson posted flat underlying revenue for the nine months to end-September, a result it said showed the company was performing competitively in difficult markets.
LOS ANGELES -- The trio of Tanner Pearson, Tyler Toffoli and Jeff Carter delivered the line of the game again.
LOS ANGELES -- A fast start allowed the Los Angeles Kings to make quick work of the overmatched Edmonton Oilers.
LOS ANGELES -- After starting the season with two losses, the defending Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings found the winners' circle Sunday night.
FRANKFURT - Germany's Bertelsmann plans to increase its stake in book publisher Penguin Random House as early as next year, Bloomberg News reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. -- Late Saturday afternoon, Air Force Academy cadets were speaking openly about filling their fancy trophy case and taking a lavish trip to the White House. You couldn't blame them.
Air Force 28, Boise State 14: Kale Pearson rushed for 127 yards and a touchdown and threw for a score and the host Falcons forced seven turnovers while snapping a 10-game Mountain West Conference losing streak.
LONDON, Sept 16 - Britain's top share index crept lower on Tuesday, led by falls in chip designer ARM Holdings , with investors reluctant to place big bets before Scotland's independence referendum on Thursday.
Air Force 48, Georgia State 38: Jacobi Owens and Kale Pearson each rushed for two touchdowns as the visiting Falcons held off the Panthers in the first ever meeting between the schools.
- European Stocks Fall as New York Doctor Tests Positive for Ebola
- Why Pearson (PSO) Stock Is Up Today
- Investors Could Learn A Thing Or Two From 2U's Lockup Expiration
- A Book In Hand Is Worth A Dollar's Investment
- Pearson's (PSO) CEO John Fallon on H1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Learning Curve in China Benefits Kids and Investors
- Microsoft, Pearson VUE expand partnership, announce IT certification innovations
- Michael Miller From Que Publishing and Mike Todd From Ergotron to Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers (R)
- New Parent Survey Reveals Why K-12 Students Attend Online Schools Full Time
- Pearson VUE to Deliver MCP Exams for Microsoft
- Global Learning Leader Increases Access and Quality of Affordable Education in South Africa and India
- Pearson Announces Publishing Distribution Agreement with Microsoft Press
- Michael Miller From Que Publishing and John Miewald From Nowera International to Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers (R)
- Michael Miller From Que and Shannon Robb From Thermaltake Are Featured on Let's Talk Computers (R)
- Michael Miller From Que Publishing and Tim DeRochie and Jonah Cagley From CyberPower Systems Are Featured on Let's Talk Computers (R)
- Hagens Berman: Penguin Agrees to $75 million E-book Settlement with States, Consumers