Pearson PLC (PSO.N)
7 Dec 2016
Fri, Jul 29 2016
* But Barclays jumps after results (Adds details, closing prices)
* Shares fall 10 pct (Adds CFO, analyst comment; updates shares)
July 29 Pearson Plc, the world's biggest education company that is struggling with a downturn, said it could potentially surpass its previous full-year adjusted operating profit guidance, if current currency exchange rates persisted.
* Is trading in-line with expectations set in February and is reiterating 2016 guidance
July 14 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc :
* Former Valeant CEO Pearson sold nearly 5 million Valeant shares and options for $96.8 million - CNBC Source text: (http://cnb.cx/29XOtj4) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
SAO PAULO, June 8 Pearson Plc is looking at several possible acquisitions in Brazil amid a wave of merger talks, an executive told Reuters, as the British education company aims to take advantage of a favorable exchange rate in a market where it is fast expanding.
- Electric Vehicles Set To Electrify The Market In 2017
- Pearson's 3Q Trading Update Was Disappointing, But The Bull Thesis Is Still Intact
- Pearson's Price Target Increases Despite 7% Decline In Sales
- Pearson Could Offer 30% To 60% Upside From Here Plus Dividends
- Pearson Well-Educated In Dividend Payments
- Pearson plc's (PSO) CEO John Fallon on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript