Platinum Group Metals Ltd (PTM.TO)
Mon, Aug 15 2016
NEW YORK CNO Financial Group reinsurance provider Beechwood Re sought on Monday to minimize damage from its links to Platinum Partners, the hedge fund manager embroiled in dual federal probes.
NEW YORK, Aug 15 Reinsurer Beechwood Re said in a statement Monday that it was in the process of severing ties to Platinum Partners and that debt linked to the hedge fund manager and its holdings were small.
* U.S. worker productivity down for 3rd straight quarter * Platinum touches highest in over 16 months * Palladium rises to its best in 14 months * Spot gold clears resistance at $1,346 - technicals (Updates prices, adds comment) By Sethuraman N R Aug 10 Gold rose more than 1 percent on Wednesday as the dollar fell on lower expectations for a U.S. rate hike after weaker economic data, while platinum and palladium climbed to their highest in over a year. Spot
* Platinum Group Metals announces us$33 million bought deal financing
* Platinum and palladium poised to post weekly gains (Updates prices; adds comment, byline, NEW YORK dateline)
* Platinum market shortfall seen at 135,000 oz in 2016 * Above-ground stocks seen easing to 2.18 mln oz this year * GRAPHIC-Gold/platinum ratio: http://link.reuters.com/xez92s By Jan Harvey LONDON, March 2 The platinum market deficit is expected to shrink for a second year in 2016, the World Platinum Investment Council said on Wednesday, as a rebound in supply of recycled metal and falling investment outstrip rising jewellery and automotive demand. The WPIC, whi
SINGAPORE, Feb 26 Gold edged higher on Friday despite a rebound in stocks, underscoring support for the safe-haven asset from bullish technicals and money flows into exchange traded funds.
- Precious Metals Stall - Another Chance To Load Up Could Be Coming
- Global Precious MMI: PGMs Join Gold's Bull Run
- Precious Metals: The Rally Keeps Getting Stronger
- Market Outlook: Now Is Your Chance To Make A Killing In Natural Resources
- A Strong Dollar Takes A Toll On Commodities Or Does It?
- Opportunities In The Platinum Market: Consider Sibanye