PetroChina Co Ltd (PTR)
29 Jul 2016
Sun, Jun 12 2016
June 13 Beijing Jiaxun Feihong Electrical Co., Ltd. :
May 31 Bluedon Information Security Technologies Co Ltd
HONG KONG PetroChina Co Ltd, the country's largest oil and gas producer, on Thursday reported its first ever quarterly loss as oil prices touched near 13-year lows, and forecast continued volatility in the market.
* PetroChina Q1 loss 13.79 bln yuan vs 6.15 bln yuan gain yr ago
* Pipeline consolidation pushes up natural gas earnings (Adds breakdown of earnings)
BEIJING, March 23 PetroChina , China's biggest oil and gas producer, reported a 70 percent slump in its full-year 2015 profit, with earnings upstream and in the marketing segment both taking a hit from lower prices.
- Why Increasing Demand For Oil Means Higher Energy Stock Prices
- Best Ways To Gain From Bottoming Chinese Stock Market In 2016
- BP: A Positive Cash Flow Surprise, But Still Far From Full Comfort On The Dividends
- $40 Billion LNG Project In Australia Cancelled Amid Low Prices
- Stocks Rally as Oil Closes at Highest Since December
- Why Kinder Morgan Slashes Its Dividend While Exxon Increases Its Dividend