News: PetroChina Co Ltd (PTR)
22 Jul 2014
Thu, Jul 17 2014
* Sands China down to 3-week low as Q2 earnings disappoint
BEIJING - China's economy probably steadied in the second quarter with annual growth holding firm at 7.4 percent, a Reuters poll showed, suggesting that a recovery is taking hold as a flurry of government stimulus measures kick in.
* Export-oriented WEPEC made losses on fuel exports - source
* PetroChina down again after state auditor's report (Updates to midday)
BEIJING - PetroChina , the single biggest investor in Iraq's oil sector, is pulling some of its staff out of the Middle East nation, but production remains unaffected as militant Islamists threaten the unity of OPEC's second-largest producer.
BEIJING, June 18 - PetroChina, the single biggest investor in Iraq's oil sector, is pulling some of its staff out of the Middle East nation, but production remains unaffected as militant Islamists threaten the unity of OPEC's second-largest producer.
BEIJING, June 9 - Revamping a PetroChina subsidiary refinery to process sour crude is taking months longer than expected, cutting the firm's crude oil purchases from Saudi Arabia, two industry sources said.
* China auto sector rises after Xi calls for 'green' cars
* PetroChina hits 6-month high after China-Russia gas deal
* Probe is part of nationwide anti-corruption campaign (Adds details, quotes and background)
- Around The World In 4 Dividend Stocks
- Can Natural Gas Development Drive PetroChina Further?
- Yes, You Can Make Money on China’s Collapsing Infrastructure
- U.S. Energy: Myths/Realities And The 2 Elephants In The Room
- Making Sense Of The Gazprom-CNPC Gas Deal
- How To Exploit The Coming Natural Gas Export Explosion: Frank Curzio
- Drilling Updates and Revenue Growth Despite Slow Economic Recovery - Research Report on Chevron, Statoil, EQT Midstream Partners, PetroChina, and Eni
- Milestone Achievements, Program Expansions, Strategy Updates, and Report Publications - Research Report on ExxonMobil, Chevron, Encana, Statoil, and PetroChina
- New Oil Discoveries, Investments, Financial Results and Appointments - Research Report on BP, Total, Statoil, PetroChina, and Sasol
- The Rosen Law Firm Files Securities Fraud Class Action Against PetroChina Co. Ltd. – PTR<601857.SS>
- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Excess Of $100,000 Investing In PetroChina Co. Ltd. To Contact The Firm<601857.SS>
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against PetroChina Company Ltd. and Certain Officers -- PTR<601857.SS>
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Petrochina Co., Ltd. - PTR<601857.SS>
- Rosen Law Firm Investigates Securities Claims Against PetroChina Co. Ltd. – PTR<601857.SS>
- Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of PetroChina Co. Ltd.<601857.SS>
- Earnings and Appointments in Oil & Gas Reflect Short and Long-Term Growth Rate - Research Report on BP, Total, Encana, PetroChina, and Statoil