News: PetroChina Co Ltd (PTR.N)
6 Mar 2014
Thu, Mar 6 2014
* Investors cheer Sinopec chairman comments, lift PetroChina too
HONG KONG, March 4 - Hong Kong shares rebounded on Tuesday, with strength in the Chinese technology and Macau gaming sectors helping benchmark indexes claw back some of the steep losses seen in the previous session following an escalation in Ukraine-Russia tensions.
HONG KONG, March 3 - Shanghai shares had a fourth-straight daily gain on Monday, outshining most Asian markets, with Sinopec and PetroChina firmer on hopes that coming parliamentary meetings will yield more progress on state-owned enterprises reform.
* Focus on China annual parliamentary meeting opening Wed
HONG KONG, Feb 21 - Shanghai shares erased weekly gains on Friday, as investors took profits on outsized gains the previous day for Sinopec and PetroChina ahead of a bevy of corporate earnings results due next week.
* Shunfeng surges on reported Beijing credit support for sector
* Russia, Iraq oil sales rise more than projected China import growth
BEIJING, Feb 10 - PetroChina, Asia's largest oil and gas producer, has found 308.2 billion cubic metres of technically recoverable gas in southwest China's Sichuan basin, according to parent CNPC, one of China's largest gas discoveries in more than a decade.
BEIJING, Jan 23 - PetroChina has put off starting up two new refineries and delayed expansion of another to counter the threat of overcapacity as oil demand growth slows in the world's second largest oil consumer, a company official said on Thursday.
BEIJING, Dec 18 - PetroChina's $6 billion refinery and petrochemical complex in southwest China will be ready for trial production in weeks, two company officials said, more than a year later than originally touted due to repeated delays.
- State Asset Sales: Removing The 'SOE' Stigma
- Novatek: From Russia With Love
- Oil Returns As Major Indicator Of Capital Markets?
- PetroChina: Discounted Growth Play With Significant Upside
- Integrated Oil And Gas Part 2: Navigating The Trends
- Geospace Technologies: Attractive Because It Helps Companies Produce Oil
- Drilling Updates and Revenue Growth Despite Slow Economic Recovery - Research Report on Chevron, Statoil, EQT Midstream Partners, PetroChina, and Eni
- Milestone Achievements, Program Expansions, Strategy Updates, and Report Publications - Research Report on ExxonMobil, Chevron, Encana, Statoil, and PetroChina
- New Oil Discoveries, Investments, Financial Results and Appointments - Research Report on BP, Total, Statoil, PetroChina, and Sasol
- The Rosen Law Firm Files Securities Fraud Class Action Against PetroChina Co. Ltd. – PTR<601857.SS>
- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Excess Of $100,000 Investing In PetroChina Co. Ltd. To Contact The Firm<601857.SS>
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against PetroChina Company Ltd. and Certain Officers -- PTR<601857.SS>
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Petrochina Co., Ltd. - PTR<601857.SS>
- Rosen Law Firm Investigates Securities Claims Against PetroChina Co. Ltd. – PTR<601857.SS>
- Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of PetroChina Co. Ltd.<601857.SS>
- Earnings and Appointments in Oil & Gas Reflect Short and Long-Term Growth Rate - Research Report on BP, Total, Encana, PetroChina, and Statoil