Publicis Groupe SA (PUBGY.PK)
9 Dec 2016
Fri, Nov 18 2016
BARCELONA Business circles remain optimistic about the future economic policies of U.S. President-elect Donald Trump, Publicis Chief Executive Officer Maurice Levy said on Friday.
* Levy reiterates tone of caution over Q4 (adds Levy's comments on Q4, shares)
BARCELONA, Nov 18 Business circles remain optimistic about the future economic policies of U.S. President-elect Donald Trump, Publicis Chief Executive Officer Maurice Levy said on Friday.
* Publicis' Maurice Levy confirms company's board favours internal candidacies to replace him as CEO
PARIS, Oct 20 Shares in France's Publicis Groupe SA fell on Thursday after underlying third-quarter sales growth stalled, undershooting forecasts, and as the company's boss expressed caution over the prospects for next year.
PARIS, Oct 20 France's Publicis Groupe SA on Thursday said third-quarter sales grew by a mere 0.2 percent on an organic basis to 2.32 billion euros ($2.55 billion), following the loss of large media accounts in the United States in 2015.
* Publicis Media's Zenith will lead assignment which will include current Coty brands and P&G specialty beauty business* brand portfolio
PARIS France's Publicis impressed investors on Thursday with quarterly figures that flagged the success of a sweeping reorganisation and the integration of its last big acquisition in the United States.
* Successor of CEO Levy likely to be chosen internally (Recasts story, adds details)
* Publicis CEO Maurice Levy said that the company's supervisory board is so far working on internal candidates to replace him in 2017
- Omnicom Group Should Be On Investors' And Activists' Radar Screens
- Publicis Groupe's (PUBGY) CEO Maurice Levy on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Omnicom: Currency Headwinds Disguise Compelling Growth Story In Tough Conditions
- The Moat Around Every Ad Agency Is Client Retention
- 'Big 4' Advertising Agencies, Part 1: Introducing The Companies And Industry
- Publicis Groupe's (PUBGY) CEO Maurice Levy on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript