Publicis Groupe SA (PUBP.PA)
Fri, Sep 16 2016
* Publicis Media's Zenith will lead assignment which will include current Coty brands and P&G specialty beauty business* brand portfolio
PARIS France's Publicis impressed investors on Thursday with quarterly figures that flagged the success of a sweeping reorganisation and the integration of its last big acquisition in the United States.
* Successor of CEO Levy likely to be chosen internally (Recasts story, adds details)
* Publicis CEO Maurice Levy said that the company's supervisory board is so far working on internal candidates to replace him in 2017
PARIS, June 24 British Prime Minister David Cameron has a 'huge responsibility' in the outcome of Britain's referendum on leaving the European Union and the negotiations following the vote will take years, Publicis Chief Executive Officer Maurice Levy said on Friday.
* Samsung C&T said earlier that talks with Publicis and other global ad agencies for strategic cooperation for its ad agency affiliate ended without any conclusin. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [PUBP.PA ]
Omnicom Group Inc and Publicis, the world's No.2 and No.3 advertising agencies, reported higher quarterly revenue on Tuesday, boosted by spending in North America.
April 19 Omnicom Group Inc and Publicis , the world's No.2 and No.3 advertising agencies, reported higher quarterly revenue on Tuesday, boosted by spending in North America.
PARIS, April 19 Publicis reported higher first-quarter revenue on Tuesday, helped by accounts won at the end of last year and growth at digital business Sapient, and said it would complete its reorganisation by the summer.
- IPO Stock Performance: Down But Not Out
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 6/17/15: ALEX, WDAY, QLTI, TPC
- U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: Wingstop Unstoppable While Massive Biotech Pops 99% Then Drops
- Week Ahead: 6 IPOs Planned For The Week Of June 8
- European Markets Retreat After Friday’s Surge; Weak Eurozone Manufacturing Index Fails To Inspire
- GM Woes Dwarf Ford Recall, Earnings Express, Jim Cramer Likes Zuck (Again!)