Publicis Groupe SA (PUBP.PA)
28 Apr 2017
Thu, Apr 20 2017
* Expects Q2 to remain in negative territory, but to show an improvement compared with Q1
PARIS, April 20 France's Publicis said on Thursday it suffered less than expected in the first quarter from past losses on big U.S. media accounts, prompting it to see a recovery in the second half of this year.
* Company sticks to margin targets (Adds details, source comments)
LONDON (Reuters Breakingviews) - Publicis boss Maurice Levy just messed up his successor's kitchen sink. The one inalienable right of incoming chief executives is the scope to immediately take big provisions against past errors. Arthur Sadoun will find executing his own "kitchen-sinking" trickier.
* Group confirms 2018 targets despite weak quarterly performance
Jan 26 Arthur Sadoun will take over as chief executive of advertising company Publicis Groupe SA from longtime CEO Maurice Levy on June 1, the company said on Thursday.
* Arthur Sadoun to succeed Maurice Levy as chairman and CEO on June 1
DAVOS, Switzerland Maurice Levy expects his successor as chief executive of Publicis to be chosen by the board of the French advertising group within weeks.
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 20 Maurice Levy expects his successor as chief executive of Publicis to be chosen by the board of the French advertising group within weeks.
Subsidiaries for advertising companies Omnicom Group Inc and Publicis Groupe SA were subpoenaed by the U.S. Department of Justice, both companies said on Friday.
- People's Utah Bancorp's (PUB) CEO Rick Beard on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- People's Utah Bancorp: This Quiet Stock Is Starting To Get Noticed
- IPO Stock Performance: Down But Not Out
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 6/17/15: ALEX, WDAY, QLTI, TPC
- U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: Wingstop Unstoppable While Massive Biotech Pops 99% Then Drops
- Week Ahead: 6 IPOs Planned For The Week Of June 8