News: Praxair Inc (PX)
22 Dec 2014
Wed, Dec 3 2014
BHOPAL, India (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Hundreds of protesters gathered on Wednesday outside the abandoned factory which caused the world's deadliest industrial disaster in the Indian city of Bhopal, burning effigies and demanding justice for survivors suffering 30 years later.
Underlying govt bond over midswaps, equivalent to 93.8bp
- Air Products and Chemicals' new chief executive said he would aim to improve the operational performance of the company's businesses and generate cash before deciding on the sale of any unit.
(Adds details from conference call, analyst comment, background, share movement)
July 23 - Industrial gas supplier Praxair Inc reported a 5 percent rise in quarterly profit, buoyed by increased prices and higher sales to the energy, chemicals and manufacturing industries.
- The Plasma Of MagneGas
- Backtesting The New Nifty Fifty Using Weighted, Equal-Weight, And Random-Assignment Designs
- Comparing America's 3 Largest Major Diversified Chemicals Companies
- Dividend Aristocrats In Focus Part 37: Air Products And Chemicals
- Tracking The Parnassus Core Equity Fund
- Profiting From The Next Generation Of Fracking
- Improved Productivity for Processors: ColdFront™ Cryogenic Systems Featuring the ColdFront™ Cryo-Saver Tunnel Freezer at IPPE
- Praxair Surface Technologies Introduces Advanced REACH-Compliant, Chrome-Free Coatings for Aviation and Industrial Turbines
- Praxair Announces New Grab 'n Go™ Digital Advanced Oxygen System Featuring Audible and Visible Alarms
- Praxair Announces Price Increases Effective January 1, 2015
- Praxair Prices €500 Million of 1.625% Notes Due 2025
- Praxair Signs Long-Term Contract for Hydrogen Supply in Peru
- Technical Report on Chemicals Stocks - Praxair, Westlake Chemical, Albemarle, Sigma-Aldrich, and Flotek Industries
- Third Quarter Earnings Release and Upcoming Conference - Research Reports on Vale, Pioneer, Tesoro, Praxair and Ensco
- Praxair CFO to Present at Baird Industrial Conference
- Praxair to Further Expand New Mexico Nitrogen Facilities