News: Praxair Inc (PX)
19 Dec 2013
Wed, Jul 24 2013
July 24 - Industrial gas supplier Praxair Inc forecast slightly lower-than-expected profit for the current quarter and cut the upper end of its full-year forecast as packaged gas demand remains weak due to lower construction and capital spending.
- Industrial gas supplier Praxair Inc reported a higher profit for the second quarter as expansion in Asia helped boost sales and offset weak demand from Europe.
July 24 - Industrial gas supplier Praxair Inc reported a higher profit for the second quarter as expansion in Asia helped boost sales and offset weak demand from Europe.
- 5 Commodity-Driven Stocks to Trade for Gains
- Looking At The Numbers Behind Airgas
- Praxair's Management Presents at Citi Basic Materials Conference (Transcript)
- Praxair Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Praxair, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Praxair Inc. - Analyst/Investor Day
- Praxair Announces Price Increases for Gases and Facility Fees, Effective January 1, 2014
- Praxair Announces Senior Leadership Changes
- Praxair Recognized for Environmental, Social and Governance Excellence; Selected for the STOXX Global ESG Leaders Index and STOXX North America ESG Leaders 50 for Third Consecutive Year
- Stock Movement, Carve-outs and Upcoming Conferences - Research Report on Dow, Mosaic, Praxair, Air Products, and Eastman
- Early Morning Insight: Stillwater Mining Co., Enbridge Energy Partners L.P., Celanese Corp., and Praxair Inc.
- Praxair to Present at CITI’s Basic Materials Conference
- Praxair to Fund Welding Scholarships Through the American Welding Society Program and SkillsUSA Competition
- Praxair to Feature New Welding Gases, Laser Diagnostics and Other Innovations at FABTECH 2013 in Chicago
- Praxair Prices $500 Million of 1.90% Notes Due 2019
- Early Morning Insight: Stillwater Mining Co., Celanese Corp., Praxair Inc., and Enbridge Energy Partners L.P.