Praxair Inc (PX)
26 Oct 2016
Wed, Oct 26 2016
* Praxair expands on-site business for wastewater customers in China
* Praxair signs long-term contract with Meglobal, expands carbon dioxide capabilities in the u.s. Gulf coast
* Praxair Inc - has started up its second air separation plant and is extending its pipeline system in Port of Antwerp
FRANKFURT, Oct 7 Linde, the world's biggest industrial gases group by revenue, plans to cut costs and may and may close some sites abroad after failing to merge with U.S. rival Praxair, German weekly Spiegel reported.
* Through its horizon 2 project, Fibria is expanding its Três Lagoas facility, located in state of mato grosso do sul
* New facility adjacent to hydrogen plant will recover and purify carbon dioxide (co2) generated by SMR for production of food-grade liquid co2 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Signs long-term supply contract in South Korea Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Sept 16 Germany's financial markets regulator BaFin on Friday said it had launched a routine investigation into whether industrial gases supplier Linde held back information about the departure of top executives for too long.
BERLIN The chief executive of Linde will not stay on when his contract expires next year, the industrial gases company said on Tuesday, joining the chief financial officer in departing after merger talks with U.S. rival Praxair collapsed.
BERLIN, Sept 13 The chief executive of Linde will not stay on when his contract expires next year, the industrial gases company said on Tuesday, joining the chief financial officer in departing after merger talks with U.S. rival Praxair collapsed.
- Semi-Recent Buy: Praxair
- A Unique Method To Value Dividend Stocks Based On Expected Growth
- Linde: I Was Optimistic Before, But Now I Might Sell
- Google Battles Diabetes
- Wall Street Breakfast: Markets End Summer Vacation
- Voya Corporate Leaders Trust Fund: No Buys Since 1935 (But It Still Beats The Market)