News: Praxair Inc (PX.N)
19 Sep 2014
Wed, Jul 23 2014
- Air Products and Chemicals' new chief executive said he would aim to improve the operational performance of the company's businesses and generate cash before deciding on the sale of any unit.
(Adds details from conference call, analyst comment, background, share movement)
July 23 - Industrial gas supplier Praxair Inc reported a 5 percent rise in quarterly profit, buoyed by increased prices and higher sales to the energy, chemicals and manufacturing industries.
- Praxair Launches DryFrac™ Waterless Fracturing Technology for Oil and Gas Producers
- Praxair Named to Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for 12th Consecutive Year
- Praxair CEO to Present at Credit Suisse Basic Materials Conference
- Market Activity, Regulatory Notifications, Secondary Offering, Upcoming Conferences, Technology Collaboration - Research Reports on Air Products, SeaDrill, Praxair, Fossil and Pinnacle Foods
- Upcoming Conferences, Technical Updates, Financial Results, and Dividends - Research Reports on Phillips 66, Praxair, Rockwood, Pioneer and Marathon
- Praxair Launches $300,000 “Skills Pipeline” Workforce Development Program, Expanding its Global Commitment to STEM Education
- Technical Report on Chemicals Stocks -- Air Products and Chemicals, Praxair, Rockwood Holdings, Albemarle, and RPM Intl.
- Praxair Reports Second-Quarter 2014 Results
- Praxair Declares Dividend in Third Quarter 2014
- Praxair Signs Long-Term Supply Agreement and Builds Presence in Petrochemical Park in China