News: Praxair Inc (PX.N)
19 Aug 2014
Wed, Jul 23 2014
- Air Products and Chemicals' new chief executive said he would aim to improve the operational performance of the company's businesses and generate cash before deciding on the sale of any unit.
(Adds details from conference call, analyst comment, background, share movement)
July 23 - Industrial gas supplier Praxair Inc reported a 5 percent rise in quarterly profit, buoyed by increased prices and higher sales to the energy, chemicals and manufacturing industries.
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 83.8bp
- Praxair: The Value Of Pricing Power
- Praxair's (PX) Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Q2 2014 Praxair Inc Earnings Conference Call (Webcast)
- 3 Quality Growth Stocks: Becton Dickinson, Pepsi and Praxair
- Liftoff for Air Products After Ackman Enters
- Forecasting Dividend Growth Of The Top 25 Holdings Of Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF
- Praxair Launches $300,000 “Skills Pipeline” Workforce Development Program, Expanding its Global Commitment to STEM Education
- Technical Report on Chemicals Stocks -- Air Products and Chemicals, Praxair, Rockwood Holdings, Albemarle, and RPM Intl.
- Praxair Reports Second-Quarter 2014 Results
- Praxair Declares Dividend in Third Quarter 2014
- Praxair Signs Long-Term Supply Agreement and Builds Presence in Petrochemical Park in China
- Praxair Expands New Mexico Facility
- Management Changes, Conference Call Schedules, Acquisitions, Price Increases, and Project Updates - Analyst Notes on Weatherford, Ultra, PPG Industries, Praxair and Enterprise
- Recognitions, Price Increases, and Conference Call Schedules - Analyst Notes on Mosaic, U.S. Silica, Celanese, PPG and Praxair
- Praxair Announces Price Increases Effective July 15, 2014
- Praxair Announces Second Quarter 2014 Earnings and Conference Call Schedule