News: Qantas Airways Ltd (QAN.AX)
21 Aug 2014
* Narrrowbody jets in july, latam cancelled 4, airbus data shows Further company coverage:
SYDNEY - Qantas Airways QAN.AX and several other airlines altered their flight paths some time ago to avoid Ukrainian air space after fighting flared up in the region, raising questions about why others did not do the same.
(Corrects to show Germany only referring to eastern Ukraine)
SYDNEY - Some international airlines, including Australia's Qantas Airways and Korea's two major carriers, shifted the route taken by flights operating over Ukrainian air space months ago amid increasing tensions between Kiev and pro-Moscow rebels.
SYDNEY, July 18 - Australia's Qantas Airways said on Friday it had shifted the flight path for its London to Dubai route over Ukraine some 400 nautical miles to the south several months ago.
(Adds Allergan, Blackstone, 3M, Elliott, Intralot Czech, ONGC, Weltbild, Love Culture, GE, Telefonica, UniCredit, Ferrero; updates Time Warner)
SYDNEY - Qantas Airways Ltd will be able to increase its level of foreign ownership but will remain majority Australian-owned after more ambitious changes being pushed by the federal government were blocked by opposition parties.
SYDNEY, July 16 - Qantas Airways Ltd will be able to increase its level of foreign ownership but will remain majority Australian-owned after more ambitious changes being pushed by the federal government were blocked by opposition parties.
(Adds items on RHB Capital, Leggett & Platt, Kindred Healthcare, VistaJet, BRICS bank and REC)
- UATP Partners With Multi Service Bill Plus To Provide Billing And Collection Support To UATP Issuers
- UATP's airberlin / Wirecard Partnership Wins Best Travel Companion at Third Annual Paybefore Awards Europe
- BNY Mellon Named as Depositary by Qantas for its ADR Program
- Northrop Grumman Australia Agrees to Acquire Qantas Group's Defence Services Business
- ALTA Collaborates with UATP to Co-host Airline Distribution 2013
- Aeromexico UATP-Based Corporate Travel Payment Program Reports Record Month
- UATP Begins Strategic Partnership With Adyen
- Sky Airline Looks to Expand its Market Reach as UATP's Newest Merchant
- WestJet Becomes New UATP Merchant
- UATP Announces New Records for 2011