News: Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK.O)
18 Jun 2013
Thu, Apr 25 2013
- Informatica Corp and Qlik Technologies Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and the business software makers raised their full-year revenue forecasts as enterprises spent more on integrating and analyzing data.
* Qlik 1st-quarter revenue $96.5 mln vs estimate $91.3 mln
- Business software maker Qlik Technologies Inc's quarterly results beat analysts' estimates on higher license sales mainly in the Americas, sending its shares up as much as 18 percent in extended trading.
NEW YORK, Feb 14 - Qlik Technologies Inc : * Shares were up 14.2 percent after the bell following results
Feb 14 - Business software maker Qlik Technologies Inc reported higher quarterly revenue, helped by an increase in license sales, sending its shares up 16 percent after the bell.
- Business software maker Qlik Technologies Inc's quarterly results beat analysts' estimates on higher license sales across its markets, particularly the Americas, sending its shares up 16 percent after the bell.
- Strategic Partnerships, Flexible Solutions, Award-Winning Platforms and Enhanced Applications Help Solidify Market Presence - Research Report on TIBCO, Amdocs, Qlik, Informatica and Guidewire
- Prominent Turkish Bank, Türk Ekonomi Bankası (TEB), Rolls Out QlikView to Over 4,000 Staff to Drive Enterprise-Wide Business Discovery
- QlikTech Delivers Award-Winning Business Discovery Platform
- QlikTech to Present at Upcoming Conferences in May
- QlikTech Customer Astellas Pharma Named Ventana Research 2013 Leadership Award Winner
- Flybe Takes Off with QlikView Business Discovery
- QlikTech Announces Date of First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Release
- QlikTech Partner Ecosystem Continues to Fuel Company Growth
- QlikTech OEM Partner Program Gains Global Momentum
- QlikTech Customers and Partners Show Widespread Support for QlikMarket Business Discovery Solution Exchange