News: Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK.OQ)
Thu, Oct 24 2013
- Data analytics software maker Qlik Technologies Inc forecast current-quarter results below expectations as budget constraints delayed deals in Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
* Qlik sees 4th-qtr revenue $156 mln-$161 mln vs est $165.8 mln
Oct 24 - Data analytics software maker Qlik Technologies Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly revenue due to weakness in Europe and the Asia Pacific region, sending its shares down 13 percent in extended trading.
- Bear Of The Day: QlikTech
- What's Behind Qlik Technologies' (QLIK) 18% Drop?
- Qlik Technologies Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tableau: The DV Market Just Got More Crowded
- Tableau: A Perfect Short With A Catalyst To Boot
- Swedish-Born Qlik Offers Business Intelligence To SMBs
- QlikTech Customer Cheezburger Named Computerworld Premier 100 IT Leader
- QlikTech Expands Industry Team to Meet Enterprise Demand
- QlikTech to Present at the NASDAQ OMX 29th Investor Program
- TNT Express Soars with QlikView to Improve Efficiency of Marketing and Sales Monitoring
- QlikTech to Present at the J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference
- QlikTech Integrates with Cloudera Impala to Deliver QlikView Direct Discovery for Big Data Analytics
- QlikTech to Webcast Analyst Day
- QlikTech and Opera Solutions Partner to Bring Cutting-Edge Data Science and Machine Intelligence to its Business Discovery Application
- QlikTech Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Aggregate Industries Replaces Cognos with QlikView