News: Ryder System Inc (R.N)
7 Mar 2014
Tue, Feb 18 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, February 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings expects to rate Ryder System Inc.'s (Ryder) 5 1/2-year, $350 million senior unsecured notes 'A-'. Fitch does not believe there will be a material impact on Ryder's leverage as a result of the issuance, as proceeds are expected to be used to refinance term debt outstanding and for general corporate purposes. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. KEY
- Veteran Raymond Floyd will be a vice-captain on this year's American Ryder Cup team, U.S. captain Tom Watson said on Tuesday.
- Rafael Cabrera-Bello again made the most of his chance to impress playing partner and Ryder Cup captain Paul McGinley by firing a seven-under-par 65 to move two shots clear after the second round at the Qatar Masters on Thursday.
- Miguel Angel Jimenez is to skipper Europe while Thongchai Jaidee will captain Asia in the first edition of the Ryder Cup-style EurAsia Cup next year.
PARIS - Canadian Ryder Hesjedal, winner of the 2012 Giro d'Italia, became the latest rider to admit to a troubled past when he said on Wednesday he had doped "more than 10 years ago".
- The Black Course at Bethpage State Park in Farmingdale, New York, will host the 2019 PGA Championship and the 2024 Ryder Cup, organizers said on Tuesday.
- ModernGraham Annual Valuation Of Ryder System, Inc.
- Ryder System Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Q4 2013 Ryder System Inc Earnings Conference call (Webcast)
- Ryder System Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ryder Is A Good Value
- Navistar: Where From Here?
- Ryder Canada Launches New On-Demand Maintenance & Repair Solution: Opens Service Network to All Private Fleets
- Ryder to Address Raymond James 35th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- Ryder Launches Customer Web Portal to Simplify Fleet Visibility and Compliance
- Ryder Recognizes Transportation Carriers in Mexico with Service Excellence Awards
- Ryder Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Ryder to Address BB&T Capital Markets Transportation Services Conference
- Ryder Appoints Todd Skiles Sr. Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Supply Chain Solutions
- Ryder to Address Stifel Transportation and Logistics Conference
- Ryder Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Results and Provides 2014 Forecast
- Ryder Appoints Gary Allen Vice President of Engineering