News: Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII.OQ)
July 21 - Rent-to-own home furniture retailer Rent-A-Center Inc cut its full-year forecast for revenue and profit, saying it expected demand to remain weak, sending its shares down as much as 2 percent in extended trade.
July 21 - Rent-to-own home furniture retailer Rent-A-Center Inc reduced its full-year forecast for revenue and profit, saying it expected demand to remain soft.
NEW YORK, Jan 27 - Rent-A-Center Inc : * Shares were down 12.9 percent after the bell following results, guidance
- Rent-A-Center's (RCII) CEO Robert Davis on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Rent-A-Center (RCII) Stock Is Plunging This Morning
- Stocks To Watch: Apple, BlackBerry, United Continental...
- Time To Look Beyond The Macro Concerns At Rent-A-Center
- 3 Big-Volume Stocks to Trade for Breakouts
- Will Rent-A-Center (RCII) Stock Benefit From This 'Buy' Rating?
- Rent-A-Center, Inc. Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend from $0.16 to $0.21
- Rent-A-Center Opens Store in Luling, LA
- Rent-A-Center Hosts Grand Opening Ceremony for Floresville, TX Store
- Rent-A-Center Opens Store in Salinas, CA
- Rent-A-Center Opens Store in College Station, Texas
- Rent-A-Center Opens Store in Seymour, Indiana
- Rent-A-Center, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
- Rent-A-Center and Its Employees and Customers Donate $317,000 to Hunger Relief
- Rent-A-Center Opens Store in Raleigh
- Rent-A-Center Opens Store in Carrollton