News: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL.N)
Mon, Jan 27 2014
- The number of passengers and crew who fell ill aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ship climbed to more than 600 on Monday, many of them vomiting and suffering diarrhea.
- The number of passengers and crew who fell ill aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ship climbed to more than 600 on Monday, many vomiting and using biohazard bags for anything they touch.
* Fourth-quarter adjusted earnings $0.23/share vs est $0.18
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd forecast a stronger-than-expected profit for 2014, buoyed by fourth-quarter earnings that comfortably beat Wall Street estimates, as increased bookings in Europe and Asia made up for weakness in the Caribbean.
Jan 27 - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd reported a fourth-quarter profit, compared to a year-earlier loss, buoyed by increased bookings in most markets.
* Sees full-year earnings $2.30-$2.35/share vs est $2.28/share
Oct 24 - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd raised its full-year earnings forecast after an improvement in ticket sales in Europe helped the cruise operator report better-than-expected quarterly results.
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s)
- 5 Rocket Stocks Ready for Blastoff This Week
- With A Cheap Valuation And Solid Growth Potential, It's Time To Sail With Royal Caribbean
- Protecting You Equity Portfolio For Less - Part VI
- Royal Caribbean: 3 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Year
- Will This Downgrade Hurt Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Today?
- UBS Raises Target Price on Royal Caribbean (RCL)
- Exciting and Unique Destination Experiences Give Travelers an Inside Look into Far-flung Locales
- Azamara Club Cruises, Anthony Bourdain And The Wolfsonian-FIU Museum To Host South Beach Wine And Food Festival Event
- It's A Love Thing: Celebrity Cruises Announces Valentine's Day Contest To Giveaway Cable-Car Wedding And Caribbean Honeymoon Vacation
- World-Class Athletes Battle It Out On The High Seas In Royal Caribbean International's Caribbean Cup Challenge
- Celebrity Cruises And Canyon Ranch Create The Largest And Most Comprehensive SpaClub at Sea Partnership
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Declares Dividend
- Royal Caribbean Appoints John F. Brock To Board Of Directors
- Celebrity Cruises Sets Sail With Bravo Media's Emmy® Award-Winning Series "Top Chef"
- Royal Caribbean Reports 2013 Results and Provides 2014 Guidance
- Royal Caribbean Provides Update Regarding Pork Industry's Efforts To Eliminate "Gestation Crates"