Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL.N)
22 May 2017
Wed, May 3 2017
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.48per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Royal caribbean reports first quarter earnings of $0.99, increases full year guidance and announces share repurchase program
BEIJING/SHANGHAI Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd will remove visits to South Korean ports from its China cruises, the firm said in a statement, amid rising tension between the two countries over Seoul's deployment of a U.S. missile defense system.
* Royal Caribbean finalizes agreement with the Bahamas to grow tourism to the destination Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 14 A Royal Caribbean cruise ship remained in a Florida port on Tuesday morning after U.S. Coast Guard inspectors halted its departure when they found a problem with its life-saving equipment, local media reported.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd forecast higher-than-expected adjusted earnings for 2017, helped by a strong start to bookings for Caribbean cruises, putting the No. 2 U.S. cruise operator on track to beat its own forecast of doubling profit from 2014.
* Shares of rival Carnival hit more than 12-yr high (Adds conference call and analyst comments, updates shares)
Jan 26 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, the second-largest U.S. cruise operator, reported a 26 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by demand for its pricier Caribbean cruises and higher onboard spending.
U.S cruise operators Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd said on Wednesday they had got approval from Cuban authorities to begin operations to the country.
- Core Convictions: Foundations For Dividend Growth Investors - Part 2
- In Search Of Retirement Equity-Income Holy Grails
- Core Convictions: Foundations For Dividend Growth Investors - Part 1
- The Time To Hedge Is Now! Adding A New Position In Royal Carribean
- Best-Performing Stocks On Earnings This Season
- Royal Caribbean Cruises' (RCL) CEO Richard Fain on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript