News: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL.N)
9 Dec 2013
Thu, Oct 24 2013
* Sees full-year earnings $2.30-$2.35/share vs est $2.28/share
Oct 24 - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd raised its full-year earnings forecast after an improvement in ticket sales in Europe helped the cruise operator report better-than-expected quarterly results.
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s)
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd reported better-than-expected quarterly results as holidaymakers spent more on onboard entertainment.
- Royal Caribbean - Margins And Outlook Are Improving, Get On Board
- The Battle Of The Cruise Lines: Carnival Vs. Royal Vs. Norwegian
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Discusses Q4 2014 Results (Webcast)
- Carnival Corporation: Buy Signals Can Surface
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Take-Two Interactive Can Go Higher
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Declares Dividend
- Royal Caribbean International To Feature MAMMA MIA! On Quantum of the Seas
- Celebrity Cruises To Brighten 'Black Friday' With Brand's Biggest Promotion Made Even Better
- Cruise Launch Schedules, Repurchase Programs, Divestitures, Acquisitions, and Quarterly Results - Research Report on Royal Caribbean, Six Flags, Pinnacle Entertainment, SFX Entertainment, and Qunar
- Early Briefing and Review: Carnival Corp., Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, Brinker Intl. Inc., and Darden Restaurants Inc.
- Celebrity Cruises Launches New 'Captain's Club' Program
- Royal Caribbean International Reveals New Home For Anthem Of The Seas
- Financial Results, Appointments, Stock Price Update, Project Updates - Research Report on Ctrip, MGM resorts, Melco Crown, Royal Caribbean, and Wyndham
- Royal Caribbean Announces Allure of the Seas Will Undergo Repairs in February 2014
- Celebrity Cruises To Kick Off 10th Anniversary Of Galapagos Vacations With New Book Featuring Guests' Own Content