News: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL.OL)
23 May 2013
Thu, Apr 25 2013
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd reported a surprisingly strong quarterly profit as a series of mishaps across the cruise industry failed to dissuade passengers, who spent more on both tickets and onboard entertainment.
* Says since start of year booking volumes averaged 5 pct ahead of last year
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd reported higher-than-expected quarterly results as passengers spent more on both tickets and entertainment on board its ships, sending shares of the company up 5 percent.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd , the world's second-largest cruise operator, reported a 62 percent jump in quarterly profit, helped by a rise in ticket prices and onboard revenue, sending its shares up 5 percent before the bell.
NEW YORK, April 25 - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd : * Shares up 3 percent in premarket trade following results
- A suspicious package found at the Port of Tampa, Florida on Thursday on a pallet that was to be loaded onto a cruise ship operated by Royal Caribbean Cruises, was not a bomb, the sheriff's office said.
- A suspicious package was found at the Port of Tampa, Florida, on Thursday on a pallet that was to be loaded onto a cruise ship operated by Royal Caribbean Cruises, the sheriff's office said.
April 18 - Royal Caribbean Cruises said on Thursday that a suspicious package was found on the dock at the Port of Tampa, Florida.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd said on Friday that 108 people fell sick with a gastrointestinal illness believed to be a norovirus on its Vision of the Seas ship, which docked in Port Everglades, Florida, at the end of an 11-day trip.
* Ship in port, sanitized, to depart later Friday on next cruise
- Royal Caribbean's Largest Shareholder Supports Board Declassification
- Royal Caribbean Announces changes to Finance Team
- Celebrity Cruises Unveils Innovative Alliance With Ultimate Entertainment Brand Xbox
- Royal Caribbean International's Newly Revitalized Grandeur of the Seas Begins Year-Round Service From Maryland
- Celebrity Cruises Partners With "54 Below" To Bring Broadway's Brightest Stars To Bermuda Vacations On Celebrity Summit
- Celebrity Cruises Steps Up To The Plate As Official Cruise Line Of The Boston Red Sox
- Royal Caribbean Reports First Quarter Results And Reaffirms 2013 Guidance
- Royal Caribbean Contributes To South Florida Community At 16th Annual G.I.V.E. Day
- Royal Caribbean To Hold Conference Call On First Quarter 2013 Earnings
- Royal Caribbean International Reveals Groundbreaking Quantum-Class Ships