Rowan Companies PLC (RDC.N)
20 Jan 2017
Mon, Jan 9 2017
BRIEF-Rowan Companies called for redemption all $92.1 mln of its 5.00% senior notes due 2017 on Jan. 9, 2017
* Rowan Companies Plc - on January 9, 2017 co called for redemption all $92.1 million of its 5.00% senior notes due 2017 - sec filing
KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia U.S.-listed Rowan Companies announced plans for its first rig from a new joint venture in Saudi Arabia and Nabors Industries said it is seeking to boost its manufacturing in the world's largest oil exporter.
Rowan Companies Plc said it was forming a joint venture with Saudi Arabian state oil giant Saudi Aramco to operate offshore drilling rigs in the country.
Nov 21 Rowan Companies Plc said it was forming a joint venture with Saudi Arabian state oil giant Saudi Aramco to operate offshore drilling rigs in the country.
* Rowan partners with Saudi Aramco to create a new offshore drilling company
Nov 21 Rowan Companies Plc said it and Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia's state oil company, have agreed to form an equally owned joint venture to operate offshore drilling rigs in the country.
* Rowan companies plc - received notice of early termination from Repsol E&P USA Inc. Under terms of drilling contract for drillship rowan renaissance
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Amendment provides that Rowan will receive cash payments totaling approximately $96 million
* On September 2, received notice of a termination for convenience from ConocoPhillips regarding Rowan Gorilla Vi
- Noble Corp. Gets Big Contract Extensions From Saudi Aramco
- Noble Corporation - Complete Fleet Analysis As Of January 20, 2017 And Commentary
- The Bonds Of Rowan Are Offering A 4.0% Annual Yield For The Next 2.5 Years
- Offshore Drilling - 29 Companies Grabbed 56 New Production Licenses Offshore Norway
- Offshore Drilling: The Return Of P/B Argument
- Wood Mackenzie Sees Timid Signs Of Growth For The Deepwater Upstream Segment This Year