Reliance Industries Ltd (RELI.BO)
Thu, Oct 20 2016
MUMBAI India's oil-to-telecoms conglomerate Reliance Industries Ltd reported quarterly results on Thursday that were in-line with expectations, and said it expects refining margins to remain strong, driven by rising fuel demand.
* Jio telecoms unit adding half a mln customers a day (Adds details on outlook, Ambani comment)
MUMBAI, Oct 20 India's oil-to-telecoms conglomerate Reliance Industries Ltd posted a 22.9 percent drop in its second-quarter net profit, marginally missing analysts' estimates.
* Reliance Industries Ltd. has elected to exercise its contractual option to terminate contract for ultra-deepwater drillship Discoverer India, effective December 2016, prior to its expiration in Jaunary 2021
* Shares in rivals Bharti Airtel, Idea Cellular slump (Adds details from company statement, comment from rival, links to related content)
BRIEF-India's Reliance Inds chairman: will not withdraw arbitration over gas pricing dispute in KG basin
* Chairman Mukesh Ambani says will not withdraw arbitration over gas pricing dispute in KG basin Further company coverage: (Reporting By Promit Mukherjee)
* Chairman Mukesh Ambani says ethane project at Jamnagar will be ready by end of this fiscal year
MUMBAI, Sept 1 India's Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani said on Thursday the company would seek to have 100 million customers in the shortest possible time as it builds out its 4G network across the country.
MUMBAI, Sept 1 India's Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani laid out his plans to unveil a 4G mobile network in the country, including making all domestic voice calls and roaming free, while saying data would be priced well below its competitors.
* Announces deal between Eros Now and Reliance Jio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: