News: Reliance Industries Ltd (RELI.BO)
Tue, Feb 25 2014
* Reliance skips Iraq oil imports 3rd straight month * Makes rare purchase of Canadian Cold Lake, Venezuela's DCO * Buys Kazakhstan's CPC Blend for the 2nd month in a row Feb 25 - India's Reliance Industries Ltd, owner of the world's biggest oil refining complex, imported 14.2 percent less crude in January compared with the previous month and continued to skip purchases from Iraq, trade data compiled by Reuters show. Reliance imported about 1.09 million bpd in January
FRANKFURT, Feb 19 - Leoni AG : * Says wins 22 million EUR order from India's Reliance Industries Ltd
* Bharti, Vodafone spend around $3 bln each, Idea spends $1.7 bln
MUMBAI, Feb 12 - Indian shares rose for a second consecutive day on Wednesday as blue chips rallied in line with higher global stocks, while Reliance Industries recovered from steep falls in the previous session that were seen as excessive.
NEW DELHI - Delhi's new chief minister took his anti-graft campaign to new heights on Tuesday, ordering an investigation into India's richest man, Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani, and policymakers over gas pricing.
* Heated political atmosphere with general election due by May (Adds Reliance reaction)
(Corrects headline and first paragraph to show investigation, not case filing, was ordered)
NEW DELHI - If he bets big, billionaire Mukesh Ambani will emerge from this week's Indian airwave auction armed with spectrum that could make his Reliance Industries Ltd a formidable rival to market leaders Bharti Airtel Ltd and Vodafone Group PLC.
* Reliance was surprise entrant in current spectrum auction
* Net profit at 6.10 bln rupees vs 10.44 bln rupees estimate