Renault SA (RENA.PA)
17 Jan 2017
* Executive Koskas says company has not seen any impact on diesel sales from probe into emissions
PARIS, Jan 17 French carmaker Groupe Renault reported record sales for 2016 thanks to growth in Europe and in overseas markets such as Iran, and it expected more progress this year.
PARIS/MILAN European carmakers were drawn into a widening probe of diesel emissions testing on Friday, with French prosecutors examining Renault and British authorities seeking answers from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV. | Video
PARIS/MILAN, Jan 13 European carmakers were drawn into a widening probe of diesel emissions testing on Friday, with French prosecutors examining Renault and British authorities seeking answers from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV.
European stocks extend gains, financials lead after U.S. bank earnings. For more see the European equities LiveMarkets blog
LONDON, Jan 13 Live coverage of European markets now available on cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
PARIS French prosecutors are investigating Renault over suspected cheating on vehicle exhaust emissions, a source at the Paris prosecutor's office told Reuters on Friday, sending shares in the automaker lower.
* Three judges looking into matter (Adds analyst comment, further details and background)
* Company spokesman acknowledges opening of judicial probe for "possible cheating" on exhaust emissions
PARIS, Jan 13 The Paris prosecutor has launched a judicial investigation into possible cheating on exhaust emissions in connection with a state probe into carmaker Renault , a source at the prosecutor's office said.
- Rhino Resource Partners Sells Its Elk Horn Coal Leasing Business
- Investor Beware: Hidden Risks In MLP Stocks
- Rhino Resource Partners - Expiring Coal Contracts Are A Concern
- Iran's Aircraft Orders
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 1/25/16: APC, RDUS, SSRG, UBA
- 2015 Year In Review: Debrief After Decline