News: Revlon Inc (REV)
14 Mar 2014
Tue, Jan 21 2014
LONDON - Unilever said it would stick to its emerging markets growth strategy as a fourth-quarter recovery in sales in the region boosted the consumer goods maker's 2013 results and reassured investors who had been worried about consumer demand there.
SHANGHAI, Jan 8 - French cosmetics giant L'Oreal SA has halted sales of Garnier beauty products in China to focus on other brands, a week after U.S. rival Revlon Inc pulled out completely from the slowing China market.
- Revlon Inc said it would exit China, where sales of its cosmetics have been falling, and cut more than 1,000 jobs as part of a restructuring designed to save about $11 million a year.
* Expects annual savings of about $11 mln from the restructuring
Dec 31 - Cosmetics maker Revlon Inc, known for its Almay and Sinful Colors brands, said it would exit its China operations as part of a restructuring that would save about $11 million annually.
Oct 2 - Oct 2 - Revlon Inc : * Names David L. Kennedy interim CEO * Kennedy succeeds Alan Ennis, who has decided to leave the company to pursue
- Revlon Reports Full Year 2013 Results
- Revlon to Release 2013 Results and Host a Conference Call on March 5, 2014
- Revlon Announces Executive Appointments
- Almay Names Carrie Underwood as a Global Brand Ambassador
- Revlon Names Lorenzo Delpani as its President and Chief Executive Officer
- Revlon Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Revlon to Release Third Quarter 2013 Results and Host a Conference Call on October 24, 2013
- Revlon Completes Acquisition of The Colomer Group
- Revlon Names David L. Kennedy Interim CEO
- Revlon, Inc. Announces Regular Dividend on its Series A Preferred Stock