News: Rexam PLC (REX.L)
5 Dec 2013
Wed, Dec 4 2013
FRANKFURT, Dec 4 - Germany's Gerresheimer AG , a maker of medical supplies such as pill bottles and syringes, has lost interest in the healthcare packaging unit of Rexam Plc, the company said on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT, Dec 4 - Germany's Gerresheimer AG has lost interest in the healthcare packaging unit of Rexam Plc, its chief executive was quoted telling a German newspaper on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT/NEW YORK - U.S. packaging companies Berry Plastics Group Inc and Silgan Holding Inc as well as German peer Gerresheimer are competing to buy the healthcare packaging unit of Rexam in a deal expected to fetch a little less than $1 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
FRANKFURT/NEW YORK, Nov 15 - U.S. packaging companies Berry Plastics Group Inc and Silgan Holding Inc as well as German peer Gerresheimer are competing to buy the healthcare packaging unit of Rexam in a deal expected to fetch a little less than $1 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
Nov 14 - Beverage-can maker Rexam Plc said third-quarter global beverage cans volume rose 3 percent, helped by a hot summer in Western Europe, but the gain was partially offset by weakness in Russia, Egypt and Turkey.
Nov 14 - Rexam PLC : * Overall global volumes in beverage cans were up 3% in Q3 * Improved volume growth in Western Europe over summer partially offset by weakness in Russia * Improved volume growth in Western Europe was partially offset by difficult trading environment in Egypt, Turkey * In North America, the expected contractual gains drove our strong performance. * Process to divest the healthcare business is progressing according to plan. * Looking into next year, we will hav
LONDON/FRANKFURT - Beverage can maker Rexam has launched the sale of its healthcare packaging business, which could fetch around 650 million pounds ($1 billion), four banking sources told Reuters.
Aug 2 - Beverage can maker Rexam Plc reported a 2 percent fall in first-half profit as global can volumes remain sluggish, but the company said it continued to expect full-year results to improve from a year earlier.
LONDON, June 25 - Britain's benchmark share index rebounded on Tuesday from 5-1/2 month lows, with cruise ship group Carnival leading the gainers, after steps by China to reassure markets over its money supply lifted sentiment.
- REX American Resources Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- My Portfolio Returned 38.29% This Year, Here's What I'm Doing For 2014
- Rex American Resources Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- There Goes The Biofuels Mandate
- REX American Resources Remains Overvalued
- The Ethanol Crush Spread Narrows As RIN Prices Sink
- Zenify Aims to Help Consumers "Live Stress Free"
- Rexam Hosts "Cans for Cash" Recycling Event to Help the Environment and Raise Money for Local Charities
- Rexam joins elite group of companies in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Big Wood Brewery Launches Four Premium Craft Beers in Rexam Cans
- DRY Soda Extends Its Offering And Launches In Rexam 12oz. SLEEK® Cans
- Bruce Cost Ginger Ale Now Available in Rexam Cans
- Kill Cliff™ Unveils New Flavor: Double Awesomeness
- Rexam's Rich Grimley named to Museum of Science and Industry Board of Trustees
- AriZona Beverages introduces SODA SHAQ
- Rexam Recognizes World Environment Day with Sustainability Focus