News: Resolute Forest Products Inc (RFP)
28 Aug 2014
Fri, Jul 11 2014
OTTAWA, July 11 - The Supreme Court of Canada on Friday backed the right of the province of Ontario to grant forestry licenses, after an aboriginal challenge to licenses it had granted to a predecessor of Resolute Forest Products Inc .
May 1 - Resolute Forest Products Inc posted a bigger first-quarter loss after an abnormally cold winter made power more expensive and disrupted shipments of specialty paper and pulp.
May 1 - Canada's Resolute Forest Products Inc said first-quarter loss widened as an abnormally cold winter pushed up energy costs and disrupted shipments.
- Update: Resolute Forest Products' Pension Liability Continues To Decrease
- Resolute Forest Products' Plan For Southern Sawmills Is Likely A Red Herring
- Tracking Prem Watsa's Fairfax Financial Holdings Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- Resolute Forest Products' (RFP) Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Resolute Forest Products - Not As Bad As Many Investors Think
- Tracking Prem Watsa's Fairfax Financial Holdings Portfolio - Q1 2014 Update
- Resolute Announces Permanent Closure of Laurentide Mill in Shawinigan, Quebec
- Resolute Reports Preliminary Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Resolute to Host Management Call to Discuss Second Quarter Results
- Resolute and Mercer International Launch a Research and Development Biomaterial Joint Venture
- Resolute Named to Best 50 Corporate Citizens List by Corporate Knights
- Resolute Announces Completion of Exchange Offer for 5.875% Senior Notes due 2023
- Resolute pleased with employee support for collective agreement renewals in Canada
- Resolute Stockholders Vote in Favor of Each Proposal at Annual Meeting
- Resolute Forest Products Announces Agreement in Principle to Renew Collective Agreements in Canada
- Resolute Announces Permanent Closure of Fort Frances Mill