News: Regency Energy Partners LP (RGP.N)
Mon, Dec 23 2013
- Regency Energy Partners LP , owned by billionaire Kelcy Warren's Energy Transfer Equity LP , said it would buy pipeline and related assets for about $1.6 billion to take advantage of soaring crude production in Texas.
* Eagle Rock shares rise as much as 17 pct, Regency 12 pct
Dec 23 - Natural gas pipeline operator Regency Energy Partners said it would buy pipeline and related assets from Eagle Rock Energy Partners and Hoover Energy Partners for about $1.6 billion.
(Adds Richemont SA, Cargill Inc, BlackBerry Ltd, Updates Regency Energy, Crestwood Midstream Partners)
- Pipeline operators Regency Energy Partners LP and Crestwood Midstream Partners LP announced plans to buy peers to expand their pipe networks as infrastructure companies seek bigger stakes in the U.S. shale oil and gas boom.
* $28.68/unit offer at 26 pct premium to PVR's Wednesday close
- Natural gas pipeline operator Regency Energy Partners LP will buy rival PVR Partners LP for $5.6 billion, including debt, giving it a foothold in the prolific Marcellus and Utica shale fields.
Oct 10 - Natural gas pipeline operator Regency Energy Partners LP will buy rival PVR Partners LP for $5.6 billion, including debt, giving it a foothold in the prolific Marcellus and Utica shale fields.
- A Closer Look At Enterprise Products Partners' Distributable Cash Flow As Of Q4 2013
- Russian Threats To Disrupt Gas To EU Can Only Be Good For Propane Exporters
- Eagle Rock Energy: 4 Reasons Why This 12.4%-Yielding Stock Is A 'Strong Buy'
- 2014 Strategies And Stocks, Part 8: Energy Transfer Equity
- Regency Energy Partners LP Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Separating Turnaround Stories From The Value Traps In The MLP Space
- Glass Lewis Recommends PVR Unitholders Vote "FOR" PVR's Merger with Regency
- Eagle Rock Energy Partners and Regency Energy Partners Receive Second Request from Federal Trade Commission
- INSERTING and REPLACING Regency Energy Partners Reports Increased Full-Year 2013 Adjusted EBITDA
- Energy Transfer Equity Reports Fourth Quarter and Annual Results
- PVR Partners, L.P. Announces Record Date And Meeting Date For Merger Special Meeting
- Regency Energy Partners LP Announces Pricing of Upsized Public Offering of $900 Million of Senior Notes
- Regency Energy Partners LP Announces Public Offering of $600 Million of Senior Notes
- Regency Energy Partners Closes on Acquisition of Midstream Business of Hoover Energy
- Energy Transfer Equity Announces Fifth Consecutive Quarterly Cash Distribution Increase
- Regency Energy Partners Increases Cash Distribution to 47.5 Cents Per Outstanding Common Unit