News: Republic Airways Holdings Inc (RJET.O)
4 Dec 2013
Tue, Oct 1 2013
- Airline pioneer William Franke is looking to bring more low airfares to U.S. air travelers, with his firm agreeing to purchase Frontier Airlines from Republic Airways Holdings .
Oct 1 - Airline pioneer William Franke is looking to bring more low airfares to U.S. air travelers, with his firm agreeing to purchase Frontier Airlines from Republic Airways Holdings.
- Republic Airways Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it would sell Frontier Airlines to private equity firm Indigo Partners LLC in a deal valued at about $145 million.
Oct 1 - Republic Airways Holdings Inc said it would sell Frontier Airlines to Indigo Partners LLC in a deal valued at about $145 million.
July 26 - Republic Airways Holdings Inc said on Friday it has reached a nonbinding deal to sell its Frontier unit, sparking a 5.6 percent rise in its shares.
* Quiet air show for Bombardier as CSeries struggles * Embraer, MRJ win over major operator SkyWest * Embraer unveils overhaul of smallest jets by 2020 By Brad Haynes PARIS, June 20 - Bombardier's shift upmarket showed signs of backfiring at the Paris Airshow this week, as its arch-rival in the small passenger jet category, Embraer, piled on orders for an upgraded plane and a new Japanese challenger vowed to win business. While the battle between Boeing and Airbus
- Spirit Airlines: A Solid Derivative Play On The US Airways-American Airlines Deal
- Republic Airways Holdings' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Deal: Republic Delays Frontier Departure
- The Deal: Frontier Pilots on Board with Indigo Deal
- Disrespected Trenton Airport Takes On Philadelphia, US Airways
- Hedge Fund Yield Capital Management's Top Stock Picks
- Republic Airways Completes Sale of Frontier Airlines to Indigo Partners
- Morning Research: Starbucks Corp., The Jones Group Inc., Con-way Inc., and Republic Airways Holdings Inc.
- Frontier Airlines Adds Service from Trenton-Mercer Airport to Cleveland, Indianapolis, and Nashville
- Republic Airways Holdings Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- Frontier Airlines Reports October 2013 Traffic
- Republic Airways Reports October 2013 Traffic
- Frontier Airlines Adds New Nonstop Route Between Wilmington/Philadelphia and Atlanta, Ga. and Detroit, Mich.
- Republic Airways Holdings Extends Frontier Airlines Sale Deadline
- Republic Airways Announces Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Today's Research: Starbucks Corp., The Jones Group Inc., URS Corp., and Republic Airways Holdings Inc.