News: Republic Airways Holdings Inc (RJET.OQ)
19 Dec 2013
Tue, Oct 1 2013
- Airline pioneer William Franke is looking to bring more low airfares to U.S. air travelers, with his firm agreeing to purchase Frontier Airlines from Republic Airways Holdings .
Oct 1 - Airline pioneer William Franke is looking to bring more low airfares to U.S. air travelers, with his firm agreeing to purchase Frontier Airlines from Republic Airways Holdings.
- Republic Airways Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it would sell Frontier Airlines to private equity firm Indigo Partners LLC in a deal valued at about $145 million.
Oct 1 - Republic Airways Holdings Inc said it would sell Frontier Airlines to Indigo Partners LLC in a deal valued at about $145 million.
July 26 - Republic Airways Holdings Inc said on Friday it has reached a nonbinding deal to sell its Frontier unit, sparking a 5.6 percent rise in its shares.
* Quiet air show for Bombardier as CSeries struggles * Embraer, MRJ win over major operator SkyWest * Embraer unveils overhaul of smallest jets by 2020 By Brad Haynes PARIS, June 20 - Bombardier's shift upmarket showed signs of backfiring at the Paris Airshow this week, as its arch-rival in the small passenger jet category, Embraer, piled on orders for an upgraded plane and a new Japanese challenger vowed to win business. While the battle between Boeing and Airbus
- Spirit Airlines: A Solid Derivative Play On The US Airways-American Airlines Deal
- Republic Airways Holdings' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Deal: Republic Delays Frontier Departure
- The Deal: Frontier Pilots on Board with Indigo Deal
- Disrespected Trenton Airport Takes On Philadelphia, US Airways
- Hedge Fund Yield Capital Management's Top Stock Picks
- Frontier Airlines Reports November 2012 Traffic
- Republic Airways Reports November 2012 Traffic
- Frontier`s $29 to Princeton/Trenton Sale
- Frontier Airlines Supports Toys for Tots
- Cy-bear Sale: Fares You Can`t Bear to Pass Up; Frontier Offers Sale with Fares as low as $36* Each Way
- Frontier`s Columbia-Orlando Service Ready for Takeoff
- Now Boarding! Fly Frontier Between Orlando and Shenandoah Valley
- Frontier`s Orlando-Greensboro Service Ready for Takeoff
- Frontier`s Trenton - Orlando Service Takes Flight
- Frontier Announces Suspension of Allentown Service