Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.BO)
25 May 2017
Wed, May 24 2017
MUMBAI Shares in Indian telco Reliance Communications fell nearly 10 percent on Wednesday after a sell-off in its bonds, sparked by concerns that the debt-laden firm may be unable to repay its lenders amid intense competition in the sector.
* Says half yearly interest payment on 6.5% senior secured notes issued by co paid on time and on due date on 8 may Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Reliance Communications says unit Reliance Infratel gets shareholders' approval for tower business demerger
* Reliance Infratel gets its shareholders' approval with 98% majority for demerger of tower business to Brookfield Infrastructure Group
* Says Reliance Communications receives its shareholders' approval with 99.99 pct majority for the demerger of wireless business into Aircel Limited
BRIEF-Reliance Communications gets competition commission approval for proposed demerger of wireless business
* Reliance communications receives competition commission approval for proposed demerger of wireless business into Aircel
BRIEF-Reliance Communications gets stock exchange, SEBI nod for demerger of wireless business into Aircel
* Says Reliance Communications receives stock exchange and SEBI approvals for proposed demerger of wireless business into Aircel Ltd
* Reliance Communications clarifies on news item, "Tata Tele in early talks to join RCom Aircel MTS combine".
* Exec says committed to reducing debt significantly in 2017/18 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Swati Bhat)
* Aircel has agreed to merge with Reliance Comm's wirelss arm (Adds context)
NEW DELHI, Jan 6 India's Supreme Court on Friday halted mobile phone carrier Aircel from selling its airwaves over an ongoing case of alleged corruption, potentially delaying a proposed deal with rival Reliance Communications.