News: Rockwood Holdings Inc (ROC)
18 Dec 2013
Tue, Sep 17 2013
- Huntsman Corp is buying Rockwood Holdings Inc's titanium dioxide pigments business for $1.1 billion cash, a deal that could mark the start of a long-expected shake-up in the volatile industry.
Sept 17 - Huntsman Corp is buying Rockwood Holdings Inc's titanium dioxide pigments business for $1.1 billion cash, a deal that could mark the start of a long-expected shake-up in the volatile industry.
Sept 17 - Huntsman Corp said it would buy Rockwood Holdings Inc's paint pigments and performance additives businesses for $1.1 billion in cash.
(Adds Rockwood Holdings, Harsco Corp, Glencore Xstrata, Prudential, Trainose. Updates Packaging Corp, Kennametal)
FRANKFURT, Sept 16 - Rockwood Holdings Inc is in advanced talks to sell its titanium dioxide business and other pigments units to Huntsman Corp., three people with knowledge of the matter from the banking and chemicals industry told Reuters on Monday.
(Corrects paragraph 9 to say that Dow Chemical is looking to sell its epoxy business, not its paints business)
- U.S. chemical maker Rockwood Holdings Inc hopes to turn around the paint pigments business it has been trying to sell for a year as it expects raw material costs to halve.
* Sees adjusted EBITDA at $50-$60 mln in second half of 2013
Aug 5 - U.S. chemical maker Rockwood Holdings Inc's quarterly profit plunged 86 percent due to charges related to the sale of two businesses and weakness in its paint pigments business.
July 28 - German specialty chemicals group Altana said on Sunday it had agreed to buy the global rheology business of U.S. chemicals maker Rockwood Holdings Inc. for $635 million to expand its additives portfolio.
- Sirocco Isn't The Deal Canada Lithium Investors Want
- Rockwood Is Lean And Mean, But Not Overlooked
- DuPont: A Safe Bet After The Sell-Off?
- Bear Of The Day: Rockwood Holdings
- Rockwood Holdings Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- DuPont: Does This Sell-Off Mean More Buying For You?
- Rockwood to Acquire 49% Interest in Talison Lithium Through a Joint Venture with Chengdu Tianqi Industry Group
- Increased Dividends, Improved Results, and New Share Repurchase Programs - Research Report on LyondellBasell, Valspar, Rockwood, Chemtura, and Green Plains
- Rockwood Board of Directors Authorize New Share Repurchase of Up to $500 million
- Rockwood Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Rockwood Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Rockwood Holdings, Inc. Announces New Date of Tuesday November 12, 2013 for 3rd Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Financial Results, Upcoming Earnings Schedules, and Prestigious Accolades - Research Report on Rockwood, Sigma-Aldrich, Valspar, Albemarle, and Innophos
- Rockwood Holdings, Inc. Announces Date of November 6, 2013 for 3rd Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Rockwood Completes Sale of Clay-based Additives
- ALTANA: Acquisition of Rockwood's Rheology Business Completed