Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK.N)
26 May 2017
Mon, May 1 2017
BRIEF-Rockwell Automation director Betty Alewine sells 7,173 shares of co's common stock on April 28
* Rockwell Automation director Betty Alewine reports open market sale of 7,173 shares of co's common stock on April 28 at $158.52 per share - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qlUtJq) Further company coverage:
Factory automation systems maker Rockwell Automation Inc on Wednesday raised its revenue and profit forecasts for fiscal 2017, citing improving outlook for industrial production growth, sending shares to a record high of $165.
* Shares hit a record high of $165 (Adds analyst comments, details from conference call and shares)
April 26 Factory automation systems maker Rockwell Automation Inc reported a 12.8 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by stabilizing demand from industries.
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.76 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Factory automation systems maker Rockwell Automation Inc raised its full-year earnings forecast after posting a higher-than-expected quarterly profit as demand in industries including oil and gas stabilized.
* Shares touch record high of $155.38 (Adds analyst comment, details from conf call, updates shares)
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.44 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Jan 25 Factory automation systems maker Rockwell Automation Inc reported on Wednesday a 4.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by stabilizing demand in industries including oil and gas.
* Rockwell Automation names Patrick Goris chief financial officer; Theodore Crandall to lead control products and solutions segment