News: Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK.N)
11 Mar 2014
Wed, Jan 29 2014
- Rockwell Automation Inc lifted the lower end of its 2014 forecast as sales in Asia Pacific rose for the first time in six quarters and spending in Europe picked up.
Jan 29 - Rockwell Automation Inc lifted the lower end of its 2014 forecast as sales in Asia Pacific rose for the first time in six quarters and spending in Europe picked up.
- Industrial automation company Rockwell Automation Inc lifted the lower end of its 2014 forecast after reporting a 23 percent jump in first-quarter profit due to sales increases in Europe, Asia Pacific and the United States.
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s)
Jan 29 - Rockwell Automation Inc, which makes systems that help factories run smoothly, posted a 23 percent rise in quarterly profit, partly due to sales increases in the United States and Asia Pacific.
Vietnam Electricity Group (EVN) signed a $1.36 billion contract on Monday with Export-Import Bank of Korea Japan Bank for International Corporation and Korea Trade Insurance Corporation to build a thermal power plant in the southern province of Binh Thuan, the Vietnam News newspaper reports.
Nov 20 - : * Danaher Corp : Bernstein raises price target to $83 from $80; rating
- Invest In Robots, And Get On Their Good Side While There's Still Time
- Cramer's Mad Money - Apple Isn't Scary (2/5/14)
- Rockwell Automation's CEO Discusses F1Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 17 Stocks With High Dividend And Earnings Growth Posied For Growth
- Rockwell Automation: 12 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Month
- 17 Companies Compounding Shareholder's Wealth With Higher Dividends
- Newly Delivered Aircraft, Product Launches, and Price Movements - Analyst Notes on GE, Cummins, Roper, Rockwell, and Colfax
- Rockwell Automation to Present at Barclays Conference
- Rockwell Automation Endorses Cybersecurity Framework for Manufacturers
- Rockwell Automation Declares Quarterly Dividend on Common Stock
- Rockwell Automation Reports First Quarter 2014 Results
- Rockwell Automation Wins $15M Process Order from Vadxx Energy
- Rockwell Automation to Release Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Results
- Preliminary Technical Research: Fastenal, MDC Holdings, Rockwell Automation, and Rockwell Collins
- SmartCloud Secures Strategic Investment from Rockwell Automation
- Technical Study: Fastenal Co., MDC Holdings Inc., Rockwell Automation Inc., and Rockwell Collins Inc.