News: MiMES Rostelekom OAO (ROSYY.PK)
20 Aug 2014
Mon, Jun 9 2014
MOSCOW, June 9 - Russia will not privatise telecoms company Rostelecom, shipping company Sovkomflot and the Novorossiisk sea port this year, RIA news agency quoted Deputy Finance Minister Tatyana Nesterenko as saying on Monday.
* Says on track to cut operating costs by 5 billion roubles
MOSCOW, May 27 - Russian state telecoms operator Rostelecom said on Tuesday its net profit rose 8 percent in the first quarter, year-on-year, to 6.9 billion roubles ($202 million).
MOSCOW, May 20 - Russian state-controlled telecoms group Rostelecom said on Tuesday it could pay 8.8 billion roubles ($255 million)in 2013 dividends, equal to 37 percent of its annual net profit under international reporting standards.
March 24 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
MOSCOW, March 19 - Russian state-controlled telecoms group Rostelecom reported on Wednesday flat sales and a decline in earnings for the final quarter of 2013, hit by lower revenues from fixed-line calls and a high base effect.
- REG-Rostelecom OJSC Rostelecom Announces Its IFRS Financial and Operating Results for the Second Quarter and First Half of 2014
- REG-Rostelecom OJSC ROSTELECOM FINANCIAL RESULTS UNDER RAS FOR THE FIRST HALF OF 2014 ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE
- REG-Rostelecom OJSC Rostelecom Completes Deal to Create a JV with Tele2 Russia
- REG-Rostelecom OJSC CONFERENCE CALL TO DISCUSS ROSTELECOM’S FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS FOR THE SECOND QUARTER OF 2014
- REG-Rostelecom OJSC Dividend Declaration
- REG-Rostelecom OJSC ROSTELECOM PRESIDENT SERGEY KALUGIN BECOMES A SHAREHOLDER IN THE COMPANY
- REG-Rostelecom OJSC Rostelecom Confirms Ordinary Share Dividend Estimate of RUB 3.11-3.12 Per Share
- REG-Rostelecom OJSC Result of AGM
- REG-Rostelecom OJSC Rostelecom Launches National Triple Play Promotion
- REG-Rostelecom OJSC ROSTELECOM ANNOUNCES ITS IFRS FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER 2014