Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC (RR.L)
24 Feb 2017
Tue, Feb 21 2017
* Rolls-Royce wins Trent 700 order from Hawaiian Airlines Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Fitch on Rolls-Royce Holdings- downgrade reflects view that Rolls-Royce will achieve a weaker than expected recovery in its key credit metrics
LONDON Rolls-Royce said it would step up efforts to boost performance after a bribery fine and a blow from the plunge in the pound pushed the aero-engine maker to a record annual loss of 4.6 billion pounds ($5.8 billion). | Video
* Banks supported by hawkish Yellen comments (Adds closing prices, details)
* Keeps dividend unchanged after cut last year (Adds further CEO comments, shareholder reaction)
LONDON, Feb 14 Britain's top share index traded flat on Tuesday, pausing after a five-day winning streak as Rolls-Royce tumbled after reporting a record loss.
LONDON, Feb 14 British aero engine maker Rolls-Royce posted a record reported loss of 4.6 billion pounds ($5.8 billion) on Tuesday, reflecting a fine to settle bribery charges and the collapse in the pound which hit its hedging position.
LONDON Britain's Serious Fraud Office (SFO) questioned former Rolls-Royce chief executive John Rose in a bribery investigation the company settled last month, a person familiar with the matter said, confirming a Financial Times report.
* TRIUMPH AWARDED $52 MILLION CONTRACT FROM ROLLS ROYCE FOR TRENT XWB ENGINE COMPONENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON Ratings agency S&P downgraded Rolls-Royce's long-term corporate credit rating on Tuesday, responding to news last week that the aero-engine maker would pay out 671 million pounds ($835 million) to settle a bribery investigation.