News: Range Resources Corp (RRC.N)
20 Aug 2014
Wed, Aug 6 2014
HARRISBURG Pa. - Oil and gas producer Range Resources did not properly monitor leaks from a wastewater containment pond in Pennsylvania and the state has begun enforcement action that could lead to a fine, state officials said on Wednesday.
HARRISBURG, Pa., Aug 6 - Oil and gas producer Range Resources did not properly monitor leaks from a wastewater containment pond in Pennsylvania and the state has begun enforcement action that could lead to a fine, state officials said on Wednesday.
- Cramer's Mad Money - The Web Neutralizes Everything I Like About Nordstrom (8/18/14)
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: MNST RRC DNR
- Rice Energy: The 'Dry' Utica Story
- SM Energy: Overlooked And Undervalued
- Range Resources' (RRC) CEO Jeffrey Ventura on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Will This Price Target Decrease Hurt Range Resources (RRC) Stock Today?
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production under Review -- Oasis Petroleum, Quicksilver Resources, Range Resources, Rex Energy, and RSP Permian
- New Power Units, Quarterly Dividends, Technical Updates, and Financial Results - Research Reports on Cimarex, ArcelorMittal, Marathon Oil, Range Resources and Air Products
- Range Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results
- EnerCom, Inc. To Host The Oil & Gas Conference® 19 August 17-21, 2014
- Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Stocks Technical Review: Range Resources, Devon Energy, Sanchez Energy, Noble Energy, and Rosetta Resources
- Closed Offerings, New Agreements, Divestment Plans, and Conference Call Schedule - Analyst Notes on Diamondback, Range, Murphy Oil, Linn Energy and Miller
- Range Announces Marketing and Transportation Agreements
- Status Report, Stock Offerings, Manufacturing Updates, and Dividends - Analyst Notes on Range, Huntsman, Hercules Offshore, Sanchez Energy and Penn Virginia
- Range Announces Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Range and EQT Complete Asset Exchange