RSA Insurance Group PLC (RSA.L)
Thu, Nov 3 2016
* Firm has some exposure to Hurricane Matthew, Hanjin losses (Adds CEO comments, updates shares)
LONDON, Nov 3 British insurer RSA posted a five percent drop in net written premiums in the first nine months of 2016 due to the impact of asset disposals, the firm said on Thursday.
* Brexit provides us an attractive tailwind from overseas earnings translation
Oct 21 British insurer RSA named Karl Helgesen claims director for UK, Western Europe and Middle East.
* Would be disappointed if no top line growth next year but expects it to be modest
LONDON, Aug 4 British insurer RSA on Thursday reported record first-half underwriting profits of 119 million pounds ($158.3 million) and raised its interim dividend by more than 40 percent.
* For RSA, net Impact Of Brexit is positive thanks to currency effects
* Return on tangible equity1 12.8% - within our 12-15% medium term target, a year ahead of our expectations
* Cash purchase price payable by company for notes validly tendered and accepted for purchase will be 118.639 percent of nominal amount of notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* As at expiration deadline company had received valid tender instructions in respect of 345,683,000 stg in aggregate nominal amount of notes
- Markets Dip and Bounce, But Beginning to Take Currency Volatility Into Account
- Markets Tread Water, Waiting for Jackson Hole speech, but Business Carries On
- European Markets Rise Despite Iraq Conflict, as Local Economy and Stocks Take Center Stage
- German Data Points to Economic Strength
- European Markets Still Waiting For Taper News
- Why Aviva Beats Prudential and RSA Insurance Group