News: Republic Services Inc (RSG)
6 Dec 2013
Wed, Oct 23 2013
LONDON, Oct 23 - Britain's biggest sporting goods retailer Sports Direct posted a 15 percent jump in second quarter sales and said strong trading since left it confident of hitting its profit target.
Oct 1 - Airline pioneer William Franke is looking to bring more low airfares to U.S. air travelers, with his firm agreeing to purchase Frontier Airlines from Republic Airways Holdings.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, July 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Republic Services' (RSG) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. RSG's rating is supported by the company's stable operating profile, conservative management strategy, consistent free cash flow generation, and an improving operating environment in the waste services industry. Republic continues to perform in-line with Fitch's expectations, maintaining s
- Republic Services' CEO Presents at Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference (Transcript)
- 14.1% R.R. Donnelley Upside Led Carnevale's November Dogs
- 2013 Natural Gas Transportation Portfolio: November Update
- My Mad Method: Reloading My Watch List
- No Disappointments In 'Waste Land'
- Waste Management - Is It Time To Bring In Or Take Out?
- Sustainability Efforts, Fleet Deployments, Dividend Increases, Public Offerings, and Scheduled Conferences - Research Report on Waste Management, Stericycle, Republic Services, Donaldson, and ADA-ES
- Morning Research: Covanta Holding Corp., Waste Management Inc., Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc., and Republic Services Inc.
- New Fleet Of Natural Gas Powered Trucks Arrives In Fall River
- Pre-Market Review: Covanta Holding Corp., Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc., Waste Management Inc., and Republic Services Inc.
- Republic Services, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results
- Republic Services, Inc. Authorizes An Additional $650 Million For Stock Repurchases
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc., Republic Services Inc., Waste Management Inc., and Covanta Holding Corp.
- Republic Services Announces Departure Of Robert Boucher
- New Fleet of Natural Gas Powered Trucks Arrives in Twin Cities
- REPUBLIC SERVICES, INC. SETS DATE FOR THIRD QUARTER 2013 EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL