News: Ruby Tuesday Inc (RT.N)
14 Mar 2014
Fri, Feb 28 2014
NEW YORK - TGI Fridays, the global casual dining restaurant chain known for its red-striped canopies and memorabilia-rich decor, is in advanced talks to sell itself to buyout firm TriArtisan Capital Partners, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
NEW YORK, Jan 8 - Ruby Tuesday Inc : * Shares were up 1 percent after the bell following results
- Buffalo Wild Wings Inc reported third-quarter results that beat analysts' estimates as an extra week of big sporting events enticed more customers to visit its restaurants, sending its shares up 10 percent in extended trading.
* Same-store sales at company-owned restaurants rises 4.8 pct
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches Investigation of RUBY TUESDAY, INC. for Possible Violations of Federal Securities Laws
- RUBY TUESDAY SHAREHOLDERS NOTICE: Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP Announces Investigation of Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
- Ruby Tuesday Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results
- Quick Market Round-up Before the Bell: McDonald's, Ruby Tuesday, Texas Roadhouse, and Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Ruby Tuesday, Inc. to Host Its Second Quarter FY 2014 Earnings Conference Call
- Partnerships, Quarterly Reports, Resolutions, Expansions, and Dividends - Research Report on Papa John's, Bob Evans, Ruby Tuesday, BJ's Restaurants, and Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Ruby Tuesday Responds to Recent Market Rumors
- Ruby Tuesday Resolves EEOC Lawsuit
- Daily Technical Summary: McDonald's, Ruby Tuesday, Texas Roadhouse, and Buffalo Wild Wings
- Ruby Tuesday Announces Initial Cost Structure Changes and Operating Expense Reductions