* The Board of Directors in RTX A/S (RTX) has decited to exercise the
authority to buy back shares granted by the Annual General Meeting on Jan. 26,
* Q3 2014/2015 net revenue 95.8 million Danish crowns ($14.8
million) versus 75.3 million crowns year ago
* Says share buy-back programme runs from May 7, 2015 to August 20, 2015
* Q2 revenue 91.9 million Danish crowns ($13.84 million) versus 75.4 million
crowns year ago
* Accumulated share value under the program was 2,999,951 Danish crowns ($450,166)
Back to top
Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news alerts, personal finance, stock market, and mutual funds information available on Reuters.com, video, mobile, and interactive television platforms. Thomson Reuters journalists are subject to an Editorial Handbook which requires fair presentation and disclosure of relevant interests.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. Nasdaq delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.